Obamacare Sign Up Experiences Thread

To get a rate quote; do you have to go through the lengthy application process and provide documentation?

Or, can an individual price shop without all the complications?
You can shop various options. But when it comes time to buy, you need to fill in the blanks to determine what you're going to pay and what you're going to get.

In your case, though, I imagine they'll need a urine sample.
Did you sign up?
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Did you sign up? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

typical child...gimme gimme gimme right now !!!

people have 6 months ... look at the numbers after that
WTF are you jabbering about ?

I asked if AssUp signed up.............your a complete moron.........you don't represent the opposition very well CJ, you are an embarrassment to your own cause !

• CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 11:54 AM
WTF are you jabbering about ?

I asked if AssUp signed up.............your a complete moron.........you don't represent the opposition very well CJ, you are an embarrassment to your own cause !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

the website can be fixed, unfortunately you crying WOLF, can't
How does asking if AssUp signed up equal "crying wolf" ??????????????????
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 12:10 PM
How does asking if AssUp signed up equal "crying wolf" ?????????????????? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

you slobber
"
"Flooded with illegals and freeloaders looking to scam American taxpayers (for more freebies); it will become worse than food stamps and obama phones"

you're an idiot that does nothing BUT cry WOLF.

I rest my case
Did you sign up?

You can shop various options. But when it comes time to buy, you need to fill in the blanks to determine what you're going to pay and what you're going to get.

In your case, though, I imagine they'll need a urine sample. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Did you sign up? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I have 6 months.
Still can't get in as of an 30 minutes ago.

No first hand accounts of anyone who has purchased or contracted a plan thru the website either.

Has anyone even successfully registered?
Has anyone even successfully registered? Originally Posted by gnadfly
How in the hell would anyone on this, or any other, board know?

First of all, there is a government shutdown and "non-essential" personnel are "furloughed," which means there are not "bean counters" around to verify the actual number of those registered, but

secondly, the company under contract to complete the registration process has not completed the software changes to facilitate the processing of the applications to confirm that the applicant is even "qualified" to "register" ....

thirdly, the administration is delighted that no one can get an absolute count !!!!!
How in the hell would anyone on this, or any other, board know?

First of all, there is a government shutdown and "non-essential" personnel are "furloughed," which means there are not "bean counters" around to verify the actual number of those registered, but

secondly, the company under contract to complete the registration process has not completed the software changes to facilitate the processing of the applications to confirm that the applicant is even "qualified" to "register" ....

thirdly, the administration is delighted that no one can get an absolute count !!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well yea, they only had four years to get it done, take it easy on them.
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Well yea, they only had four years to get it done, take it easy on them. Originally Posted by nwarounder

yeah well ..

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-1...te-delays.html
LL,

President Obama said the furloughs wouldn't affect the Healthcare.gov site.

I would think at this point, since we cannot sign up for Obamacare, the President would wholeheartedly accept a delay of a year for the individual mandate.