Trolls Should Be Permanently Banned

Says another one of our problem children, one who's been a proven racist on many occasions.

If you understand the game so well, why have you been banned on multiple occasions? Just a thought. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I was largely banned because outside of dealing with multiple idiots posters in the political forum I used to be extremely condescending and arrogant to the mods in private because I used to want an ownership stake in the site. ;-) Although I was in good with the female mods because females always knew SC was a good dude...so the relationship with the females was good ;-)...I was advised in general by owners to lighten up on the condescension. So I've since changed that relationship dynamic from negative to positive. Ike and Darth and even Cryp are good guys. They do a good job. I'm pretty sure I will get banned again someday because I know me but it's ok. It's all entertainment for moi. Yes I spelled me as moi. ;-)
You are right about getting banned again. you can not change your nature......even when you try.
You are too filled with hate. Everyone here knows this except you.
You are right about getting banned again. you can not change your nature......even when you try.
You are too filled with hate. Everyone here knows this except you. Originally Posted by tbone2u

So far, we have the post of the year.
Yes I spelled me as moi. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Well that's gay AF... but you won't spell clique correctly because it's gay. LMAO... Any chance you're confused about your sexual identity?

You do know that "Q" in LGBTQ stands for questioning? And that's OK.
He’ll be back well before. This is his life. Writing fake stories here and receiving the wood from shine and sistah makes up his life...
we no longer rely on the (Supreme Directives) to get those to inter act nicely in threads. We focus more on corrections via pointing and that will in turn lead to a more effective thread, or more time away.

with that in mind...........Play nice...........you know who you are...............
^ thanks Ike. #modties

I'm still trying to figure it out too..😬
Post taint photos and you will understand. Taint is the key to universal knowledge.
I expect better from you. You should realize the bar is set high for people like us. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Thanks SmollettChapel.
^ thanks Ike. #modanal

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
fixed.