Whats your special quality?

We won't believe it until a provider writes a review of you and calls it Anaconda...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeup
LMAO!! Good one Bro!

I would say mine is my sense of humor. The more a woman laughs with you...and at you, the more she relaxes and the more she enjoys just being around you.
I have a long tongue. lol
I'm the king of Fucktards
I am Excellent at DATY, I love it and take my time.
  • jk45
  • 11-10-2010, 02:15 PM
I don't know about everyone, but I am in need of a
a.t.f. who is down with b.b.b.j. with c.i.m. One with a safe in call location would be great also.
I have a "special purpose".
It's not all that big but it vibrates!
I think my special quality is just being Me! I'm always myself- nice, sweet, and personable. I treat everyone with the same respect I deserve. Plus I'm smart and educated. Working on a medical degree, so I can tend to your health in more ways than one! Plus i give a mean tongue swirlin BJ! lol
Aparently my speciality is driving all over the blessed state of Texas. The goal... to become every hobbiest in Texas' ATF.

I just know when I finally arrive at the pearly gates, I am going to be welcomed with open arms and I will hear, "Come on in, you have been a great service to mankind!"

Either that or when I arrive in hell I will hear, "Back to work!"

I just know when I finally arrive at the pearly gates, I am going to be welcomed with open arms and I will hear, "Come on in, you have been a great service to mankind!"

Either that or when I arrive in hell I will hear, "Back to work!" Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna

Never thot of it that way..... too funny. LOL
I have a gorgeous face! beautiful smile! One of those pretty faces that you would love to see bobbing up and down on your ****!
oh.. and TAKING IT UP THE ASS Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
Daaayyyyyuuumm..She will be getting some calls because of that post! LMAO!
My specialty is caring for stranded puppies. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sounds like an Olympic sport, right up there with cat herding.

To the question at hand; I figure every woman has a few things in her specialty toolbelt to pick from. The fun is discovering what they are.
Smartest thing I ever did was retiring from that avocation. It's a never-ending cycle.
  • anita
  • 11-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Make people comfortable and happy while with me...That is my speciality.
Smartest thing I ever did was retiring from that avocation. It's a never-ending cycle. Originally Posted by blowpop

As is the "retirement." Heavyweight Boxers got nothing on providers, hobbyists, and wounded puppy saviors. All "unretire" at some point - some more often than others.