Burner

• pxmcc
  • 02-28-2019, 03:51 PM
^^+1 sir.
  • dmode
  • 02-28-2019, 03:58 PM
It's a hell of a lot easier to just not have an SO Originally Posted by tbone2u
And cheaper
This is why I prefer android...the apps don't connect to any of my phone info and I'm not hooked to the cloud. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Android still connects if you use gmail
I deleted my google voice app and hope all info was deleted with it.
Now I may have to buy a burner, but last time I got the cheapest at Walmart for 79, a flip phone, used it and trashed it bc I don’t have where to hide it.
I work with my SO, same company so she may see it one day -who knows.
By the way, I am using a private browsing in Safari, on my regular Family sharing account Iohone, but in prívate browisng.
You guys that know tech better than I do, I’m I safe?!?!
If I had a SO....I wouldn't do anything from home.
If a had a SO I wouldn't be foooking buying pussy period. I don't get guys being in a committed relationship buying sex from another woman. That shit is just plain out nasty to me, unless you have no problem with multiple guys slinging dick in your SO. Just my opinion. Related to topic, go in any metro PC's store. Say your name is Fred flintsone. They never ask for an ID. Cheap phone. Real simple. The only tick is remembering the bullshit you told them.
My Hobby phone is better than my reg. Phone!
Originally Posted by Arturoperezpaz

He's so full of shit. In a thread a while back he was telling us how his baby momma was a stripper that fucked around and she dumped him because he was fucking around. He pulls shit out of his ass. Don't believe a single thing he/she/it says.
He's so full of shit. In a thread a while back he was telling us how his baby momma was a stripper that fucked around and she dumped him because he was fucking around. He pulls shit out of his ass. Don't believe a single thing he/she/it says. Originally Posted by boardman
I like you boardo. For your birthday me and my crew are going to take you to a really nice restaurant, eat, drinks etc then I'm going to have one of our crew shorties foook da shidd out of you with that sweet pussy. Hit me in my dm and let me know when you're available. Tooodlez....
He's so full of shit. In a thread a while back he was telling us how his baby momma was a stripper that fucked around and she dumped him because he was fucking around. He pulls shit out of his ass. Don't believe a single thing he/she/it says. Originally Posted by boardman
Board man, I’m confused are you talking about me? Not sure you have any idea what kind of person you are talking to, but hey, it’s a sex board... but...
If so, I would bet my membership to the board (I would leave) if you find anywhere wher I’ve said that.
If you are trying to be extremely discreet with your identity definitely ditch google voice, one website reveals your real name and social media just by searching the number. I like when I see someone has a google voice number and they're a newbie as its easier to screen... but just saying. Also texting apps will show up under your iTunes as an app that has been downloaded on one of your devices.
If I was a guy, I wouldn't load a text app on my phn, that can still be discovered by a s/o. Get a cheap flip phone from wally world, LOL. Prepaid. I mean really !! The simple things that prevent long term troubles. At the same time ladies can verify you, and your able to communicate. I'm not booking anyone via email only ! I don't give a flying, you know what... what site you pm me from. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Signal is a great private app that doesn't track and keeps you incognito, but both ends have to be using it.
Signal is a great private app that doesn't track and keeps you incognito, but both ends have to be using it. Originally Posted by Yes_man
Thank you Ye_man!
If you are trying to be extremely discreet with your identity definitely ditch google voice, one website reveals your real name and social media just by searching the number. I like when I see someone has a google voice number and they're a newbie as its easier to screen... but just saying. Also texting apps will show up under your iTunes as an app that has been downloaded on one of your devices. Originally Posted by NicoleBBW
Thank you sweetheart!