Pat Buchanan rips Jennifer Rubin a new one on Iran

That's what I'm asking you. Which "god" do we listen to? I'd suggest that the god of Abraham fails miserably as a deity. He commits genocide, kills innocent children, recommends harsh punishment for minor infractions, favors the rights of men over the rights of women, etc. Much of which we no longer accept. Why then should we respect the granting of land to a certain people by this "god"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Every culture has had a "war god" and/or "goddess":

He will have a drink with all but me....if he see's me coming he scurries to the other side of the bar! He thinks I'm evil Originally Posted by WTF
I don't think thats it. Maybe you get to affectionate when you've had a few drinks, lol.
Here is an interesting little fact; did you know that all civilizations had vampires (blood drinkers) and werewolves (shape changers)? The Chinese, the Aztec, African, Russian, American Indians, etc.
Here is an interesting little fact; did you know that all civilizations had vampires (blood drinkers) and werewolves (shape changers)? The Chinese, the Aztec, African, Russian, American Indians, etc. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You mean there were lawyers even back then?