No Asians allowed

What’s funny and stupid here is that if you go to the the Dallas weekly updates section right now you will likely see more than one post where the provider will either say I don’t see “AA”, or I don’t see middle easterners, or Mexicans and no one says shit. But the minute the Asian guy is excluded some of you go bat shit crazy. Some providers on here are racist and others have reasons that are not race driven , like those who no “AA” policies or driven by the black guy she is giving her money to and fucking for free when she goes home.
Uhhhh there’s actually multiple not just ONE

It’s a ladies right to see who she wants. End of story. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Yep. What she said

It’s a ladies right to see who she wants. End of story. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Amen to that!

Right you are, Jules. And, Jules did see me last year and we had a very nice time.

Some ladies have their exclusions, but are far more tactful and diplomatic when denying an appointment than putting out the "Hey, I'm also a racist" stipulation in their bios or ads.

I don't get all twisted up about this kind of thing in general, regardless of the demographic being excluded. In my mind, if some hot chic you're physically attracted to has an ignorant hangup about your race, you're better off not seeing her anyway, because you're probably not going to have a good time anyway. There are far too many compatible ladies that arouse my nethers for me get upset worrying about this kind of nonsense.
  • iquit
  • 08-04-2018, 09:09 AM
What’s funny and stupid here is that if you go to the the Dallas weekly updates section right now you will likely see more than one post where the provider will either say I don’t see “AA”, or I don’t see middle easterners, or Mexicans and no one says shit. But the minute the Asian guy is excluded some of you go bat shit crazy. Some providers on here are racist and others have reasons that are not race driven , like those who no “AA” policies or driven by the black guy she is giving her money to and fucking for free when she goes home. Originally Posted by Golden Man
Below every racism story is usually a white man. Now Asians can claim discrimination legitimately especially up until the concentration camps in the 1940 era. I love how people talk about them and claim blacks should take a lesson. However, institutional racism has ensured that blacks will never surpass other minority groups. Right now we are institutionalizing racism against Mexicans and the white community is smack right in the middle of that effort as they always have been.

Having said that, we all have preferences which should not equate to racism. No Asians allowed simply means they are not her type. For men, typically, we fuck anything that is a female human and that is why our population will survive.
I love my Asian clients! They are always very clean (though most are unshaven). My Asians are the most polite and respectful clients I have ever had, no issues with them whatsoever. Originally Posted by Tiffany Ryder
Did Tiffany get banned for mentioning "unshaven"? Is that an unmentionable?
Did Tiffany get banned for mentioning "unshaven"? Is that an unmentionable? Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I saw the BANNED under her name late last night and I looked at her posting history for the last 24 hours until her last comment about Asians and I couldn't tell why she got banned.

Her comment about Asians, I can't see anything she said in it that got her banned.

If a word in it is against rules, then why no part of it has been edited out by the mods?

She must had done something else.
... I've never known any Asians to be attracted to large women Originally Posted by roxy28
Really?

Fully agree.

Providers can have preferences just as hobbyists have preferences.

If someone doesn’t want to see you, move on. There are plenty of other options out there.
... I've never known any Asians to be attracted to large women Originally Posted by roxy28
LOLOLOL then please allow me to introduce you to none other than our pal Chung Tran!

Chung, we got one for ya!
I like ALL colors in the crayon box....my only NO policy regarding race is NO AAs {arrogant assholes}
CHUNG TRAN!!! He's like Mikey he will eat anything.
CHUNG TRAN!!! He's like Mikey he will eat anything. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Haha!

this is so true.. it's not about "attraction" in the most utilized sense, it's about attraction to the.. umm. trying to find the right word..

OUTRAGEOUS!

if you stacked all my BBW reviews together, and analyzed them, you would find my (cough) rate of pleasure is lower than with other ladies. this does not mean I didn't enjoy myself.. doesn't mean I wouldn't get back on the horse.. I mean whale. adventure matters, and that covers a lot of ground.
  • 08-04-2018, 08:59 PM
Never meet a Asian with poor hygiene, male or female. I personally have a large test sample of friends and encounters to dispute this comment.
Blanket statements lack the knowledge to support them most often.

However, the lady is entitled to her opinion.
Never meet a Asian with poor hygiene, male or female. I personally have a large test sample of friends and encounters to dispute this comment.
Originally Posted by 8701
How many Asian men have you sampled?
Maybe you should set up a showcase