New York Crimes Baffled by Trump support!!

How can you be against something you know nothing about...that is very strange to me. I have no thoughts on things I know very little or nothing about...how can you base your thoughts on something with no knowledge of it. Because you have no cogent answer as to your beliefs on the subject.
What are your thoughts on the Pythagorean theorem?? Originally Posted by bb1961
You raise a few good points, the sainthood thing, the blow jobs in the oval office, etc. I agree. It's why I'm not much of a political observer. My knowledge of bankruptcy laws is limited, but I do know enough about them to stay away from them and people who use them to their advantage. That is my key issue. I will not have anything to do with anyone who has declared bankruptcy, ever. My word is golden. I do not break promises, ever. If someone's word cannot be trusted, then they cannot be trusted. To me, that's very simple and understandable. That particular mindset has served me very well for a very, very long time. I don't see myself changing it by what I read on a hooker board.
I will not have anything to do with anyone who has declared bankruptcy, ever. Originally Posted by Lapdog
While a noble sentiment on your part. It's utter bullshit to believe you have not done business with people who have had bankruptcies in their past or potentially headed towards bankruptcy in what could have been the very near future.
While a noble sentiment on your part. It's utter bullshit to believe you have not done business with people who have had bankruptcies in their past or potentially headed towards bankruptcy in what could have been the very near future. Originally Posted by eccielover
You are free to believe it or not believe it. It does not matter to me.
You are free to believe it or not believe it. It does not matter to me. Originally Posted by Lapdog
So let me get this straight, you ask for the personal social security numbers and any other business information(from their entire lifetime) for every owner of anyone you subcontract for. You vet their personal histories to that extent? I still call bullshit.

You live a dream that you pretend to be so noble as
I will not have anything to do with anyone who has declared bankruptcy, ever.
Does that include shunning them from your personal life too?
So let me get this straight, you ask for the personal social security numbers and any other business information(from their entire lifetime) for every owner of anyone you subcontract for. You vet their personal histories to that extent? I still call bullshit.

You live a dream that you pretend to be so noble as

Does that include shunning them from your personal life too? Originally Posted by eccielover
The information is out there. I cannot find it all, but I find enough to satisfy me and make a decision. I don't pretend to be noble. I am just a good businessman. As I said before, this particular mindset has served me very well for a very, very long time.
The information is out there. I cannot find it all, but I find enough to satisfy me and make a decision. I don't pretend to be noble. I am just a good businessman. As I said before, this particular mindset has served me very well for a very, very long time. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Ok, so we can ignore.

So in reality, you may have done indirect business with Trump at some point yourself.
Ok, so we can ignore.

So in reality, you may have done indirect business with Trump at some point yourself. Originally Posted by eccielover
I don't know why my credit requirements upset you so much. They are no different than what any bank requires. Anyone who declares bankruptcy and burns his creditors loses all credibility with me. His word is shit. Is that simple enough for you?
His word is shit. Originally Posted by Lapdog
And yours is gospel!!
You just know so much that isn't so...
And yours is gospel!!
You just know so much that isn't so... Originally Posted by bb1961
I've already reiterated how well my current mindset serves me. Further discussion of this subject is just repetitive and tedious. You and I both know that.
I've already reiterated how well my current mindset serves me. Further discussion of this subject is just repetitive and tedious. You and I both know that. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Yes, we all know it's getting tedious showing that you don't really know in the end who upstream you might be doing business with. Sure the company you do the credit check against is clean, just like the bank. It's easy to do to an LLC, or incorporate and be "clean" again as a business.

That is far and away a different level than.

Man up lapdog, you tried that high and mighty noble statement to try to denigrate Trump and it's bit you in the ass.

It's that kind of bullshit statement that turns people off and as the OP mentions why people like you and other haters are just baffled why Trump continues relatively stable support. Those who don't simply suffer from TDS see the bullshit of those that do.
Yes, we all know it's getting tedious showing that you don't really know in the end who upstream you might be doing business with. Sure the company you do the credit check against is clean, just like the bank. It's easy to do to an LLC, or incorporate and be "clean" again as a business.

That is far and away a different level than.

Man up lapdog, you tried that high and mighty noble statement to try to denigrate Trump and it's bit you in the ass.

It's that kind of bullshit statement that turns people off and as the OP mentions why people like you and other haters are just baffled why Trump continues relatively stable support. Those who don't simply suffer from TDS see the bullshit of those that do. Originally Posted by eccielover
Noble? I take being called noble as an insult. The last thing I ever want to be accused of is being noble. Forgiveness is noble. I rarely forgive, and I never forget. I thought you said you were gonna ignore me.
Noble? I take being called noble as an insult. The last thing I ever want to be accused of is being noble. Forgiveness is noble. I rarely forgive, and I never forget. I thought you said you were gonna ignore me. Originally Posted by Lapdog
I don't ignore anyone, especially those espousing noble bullshit.

I was actually still awaiting an answer on if your noble statement of

applied to your personal life too as we certainly see it doesn't really apply to your capitalistic pig side.
I don't ignore anyone, especially those espousing noble bullshit.

I was actually still awaiting an answer on if your noble statement of

applied to your personal life too as we certainly see it doesn't really apply to your capitalistic pig side. Originally Posted by eccielover
Here is my answer: ANYONE who has claimed bankruptcy and burned his creditors HAS NO CREDIBILITY with me. HIS WORD IS SHIT. Is that clear enough for you?

Your inability to believe that I run my business (or my personal life) that way is really more your problem than it is mine.
Yeah but RACISM! HOMOPHOBIA! ISLAMAPHOBIA! GENDER PRONOUNS! UNENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM! OPEN BORDERS! ABORTION ON DEMAND!

Here is my answer: ANYONE who has claimed bankruptcy and burned his creditors HAS NO CREDIBILITY with me. HIS WORD IS SHIT. Is that clear enough for you?

Your inability to believe that I run my business (or my personal life) that way is really more your problem than it is mine. Originally Posted by Lapdog
I don't have a problem with you having a false sense of nobility in touting

But those of us who live in reality know you have no way of knowing truly who you are or arent doing business with and then the personal life side of it well, that's just laughable.

But you certainly thought it made for great press at the time you said it.

As I noted, it's why Trump as the OP points out, staying very consistent with his base. This kind of bullshit demonizing of him as a business man due to the bankruptcies is just that, bullshit demonizing.

But carry on in your misguided belief in your own nobility.