Renamed - Wolfies Spam Threads Merged

What is this thread about?
Still can't figure out that Youtube thingy, eh?

Retard. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
It's easy to tell what this thread is about ... the retarded OP.
Asswipe spam
Dogwhistle is braying about having the softest dick in history.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ7Va--xd8A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7oxlTfqYk0 Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Nobody's clicking on your links. You're a worse troll than eva.
Dogwhistle is braying about having the softest dick in history. Originally Posted by lustylad
He has a pig dick.
Pig spam
What is the thread about?
Dogwhistle is braying about having the softest dick in history. Originally Posted by lustylad
Shouldn't that be in another forum?

Another Realm?
Comedy Central?
Technical Questions?
Website News and Announcements?
Nobody's clicking on your links. You're a worse troll than Bimbo Originally Posted by gnadfly

No, YOU changed it when you saw you were busted and had to back down. I put comments and explanations in ALL of my posts... unlike ekim the inbred, inarticulate chimp who spams us with off-topic, irrelevant links that he is too stupid and lazy to comment on. Originally Posted by lustylad

Fucking little piss ant, you will lie about anything. Typical right wing fuck. Isn't it time for you to trot out the Snowden thread so you can piss and moan about it?
Retarded Lenny is good at posting turd pictures. He likes turds. Originally Posted by bambino
Here is one for you bimbo.

Fucking little piss ant, you will lie about anything. Typical right wing fuck. Isn't it time for you to trot out the Snowden thread so you can piss and moan about it? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Calm down, chimp. Take a deep breath. Stop thinking about poop all the time. I'll bump the Snowden thread for you, since we know it's time for you to check in with your Russian handler again. Has Pooty-Poot changed your marching orders following the election?
Calm down, chimp. Take a deep breath. Stop thinking about poop all the time. I'll bump the Snowden thread for you, since we know it's time for you to check in with your Russian handler again. Has Pooty-Poot changed your marching orders following the election? Originally Posted by lustylad

Here you go dick nose, thanks for the bump idiot.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Quit cockstalking me Retarded Lenny. Why are you sucking up to the pig? It's fucking obvious turd brain. Stay the fuck away from me faggot.