julietravelgal...... thumbs down

For some reason, I'm taking odds on BadyDollSnow......Sorry dude she's been busting Lynch Mob Balls (in a good way of course) and coming out smiling....I will take BDS
I wasn't trying to enter any kinda cage match with her..... Just looking to survive her visit.... If I can get away long enough.....

But a shot of T and a V and I can put a vibrating cock ring on and take a nap for two hours and still pound nails while I snore!
Is the man in your avatar gonna be there? If so tell him I will be available the 24th thru the 28th.....feel free to contact me and he will receive free head upon request!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Well now I am going to hit the gym and get some new tats...
Ohhh nooo Atomic...[eyes batting] i bet your perfect in every way[smiling that cute lil sexy smile]

shhhh guys don't tell him i tell each of you the same
I wasn't trying to enter any kinda cage match with her..... Just looking to survive her visit.... If I can get away long enough.....

But a shot of T and a V and I can put a vibrating cock ring on and take a nap for two hours and still pound nails while I snore! Originally Posted by Whispers

Take some Vitamin E, drink some cuban coffee and stop crying.
I have Faith in you Whispers.YOU CAN DO IT.

Have some toast with a schitt-load of butter and peanut butter on it, eat a few slices of pineapple, wash it down with a glass of OJ and 2 aspirin, rub one out 2 hours before the session, and the poor girl won't know what hit her!
.....rub one out 2 hours before the session, and the poor girl won't know what hit her! Originally Posted by saj1000
I usually just have a stripper drop by the office for a quickie when I have a pressure filled date to deal with....
*scrolling up to see where this post started*
... sorry
I get first dibs on bds, when she gets here.
I just wanted to give a heads up on her TCB. I could have just posted this in the men's are but I did not want those without PA to bother with someone who may be flaky to them as well.

I called before 9am and Julie answered. Her ad was posted at about 830am. She told me she could meet for the half hour I wanted. The session would occur at 11am. She asked that I PM her which I did and I asked if we could bump the appointment to noon. I send her my refrences which are glowing and receive nothing back. I am not one to continue to send PM's, etc but I thought this was crap. Any provider has the right to see who they want but when you agree on a phone to see someone and ask them to PM you and they comply within 5 minutes, you owe them the courtesy of a no at least.

I post this so if fellow hobbyists want to see her they have plan B ready....

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

I have seen Julie before and had a great time all around. She was a real sweetheart. Bummer you didn't get to see her.

I do have one question for you sixx - I don't quite understand why you think she "owes" you anything?? Heck, I would be filthy rich today if everyone who didn't do things "my way" owed me something. Just wondering how that works.
I have seen Julie before and had a great time all around. She was a real sweetheart. Bummer you didn't get to see her.

I do have one question for you sixx - I don't quite understand why you think she "owes" you anything?? Heck, I would be filthy rich today if everyone who didn't do things "my way" owed me something. Just wondering how that works. Originally Posted by averageTxJoe
I think this is the response Saj1000, was referring to in his first post.

Sixx called her, she asked him to send him a PM and he did. If expecting a response is Sixx's way, then I've been going by Sixx's way during my hobby career. Expecting a response back when the provider asks you to PM her is not unreasonable.
I think this is the response Saj1000, was referring to in his first post.

Sixx called her, she asked him to send him a PM and he did. If expecting a response is Sixx's way, then I've been going by Sixx's way during my hobby career. Expecting a response back when the provider asks you to PM her is not unreasonable. Originally Posted by Chuck12
Well thanks Chuck but I have read the entire post. But I just asked a simple question to the OP. But since you answered for him, (not sure why that is) I agree that a PM is not unreasonable. Expected ... well personally I don't "expect" anything from anyone until the deal is signed. It saves me a lot of stress and perhaps it would save others some as well. And it might even cut down on the all the bs that has hit this board as of late. Just a thought. Some of it is entertaining but doesn't provide any real insight into anything useful. Like I said I was just wondering.
Is the man in your avatar gonna be there? If so tell him I will be available the 24th thru the 28th.....feel free to contact me and he will receive free head upon request!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

Of course I'm the man in my avatar, granted, I've gained a couple of pounds since then, gotten a bit shorter, but I swear I still look JUST like that!
Seems like a lot of whining because you didn't get a PM, sixx.

CHIT! Seems like it ought to be a full-scale, three-alarm alert.

I can't freaking believe that some people have inconsistent TCB skills! In THIS business! GodDDDDAMN! I'd call out the National Guard!

Anybody got any lynch?

And BTW -- I think BDS has done an excellent job of whipping you hardlegs into a proper froth! Bring your safe with you baby, you'll fill it up. (But wear a raincoat! There's already a lot of drooling going on!) Super job of marketing ... the antithesis of what this thread is about.