Encounter: Pheonix

Ol roo didn't call no one nuthin. How you infer what he sez is up to you. Including if ya interpret that as "bold."

But cucks and simps might see lotsa stuff that way. Others without self-esteem issues may just have seen it as....helpful advice fer the unwashed masses.

Your crass comments about this gal ain't generating a lot of agreement so far, though. I'm thinkin the 5 "likes" you got so far are from the masterful way you put ol roo in his place. Whew. Aspirin cucks dig that too, I'm bettin.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Lots of projection here.
This is a good review. Makes me want to see Phoenix again.

I'm tempted to think it is...moi...just cuz of the tone. But I'm pretty sure I don't have much (if any) "history of begging." I don't really recall any member here who does. But pony up, WP. Call that person out here. No matter who it is. Prove yer lame-ass point, whatever it is. I like facts, not false memories.
Originally Posted by rooster
Get a grip man, it's not always about you!! Relax Roo! This time I'm not talking about you. The guilty party knows who I'm speaking of. Lots of others know too. I have 100's of pages of screenshots I saved up for a couple years. I might release them one of these days. I have respect for some others there (where the screenshots are captured from). I just don't feel like editing all the pages in order to remove names of the "respected folks".
I'm not as familiar with the "rules of the road" here as some others are. I could get a ban for outing if I do as Roo is asking. I think it's better to keep things under wraps for now.

Yes
It always takes 3, 4 ,5 paragraph long diatribes

To try an convince just how much dont care Originally Posted by JONBALLS
We don't often see eye to eye JB but that is well stated!
Gentlemen

Please look these guidelines over. There will be no more warnings

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time.
#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged.