Harvard poll says 65% of Americans feel Russian investigations are useless

• WTF
  • 06-28-2017, 01:29 PM
...and get some more dirt on ME!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why would i need any more dirt on you?
"nothing burger"!!!! LOL
  • WTF
  • 07-01-2017, 06:48 AM
his sweetheart Russian tart keeps call me about "coming over" and "she's available" ... ! Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Keeps call me"

"Russian"

Speak English mutherfucker...no reason for any lady to come over to your house unless you gay ass needs a diaper change.
"Keeps call me"

"Russian"

Speak English mutherfucker...no reason for any lady to come over to your house unless you gay ass needs a diaper change. Originally Posted by WTF
Speak English you idiot. It's "your gay ass".,
  • WTF
  • 07-01-2017, 07:27 AM
Speak English you idiot. It's "your gay ass"., Originally Posted by bambino
No, it's "your gay ass"!

No, it's "your gay ass"!

. Originally Posted by WTF
SnitchFuck, Eccie's Provider approved Limp dicked Sitch!
I didn't think it was possible, but the tenor of the posting in this forum has actually taken a turn for the stupid since EATLER got off the fat farm.

I didn't think it was possible, but the tenor of the posting in this forum has actually taken a turn for the stupid since EATLER got off the fat farm.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another ASSWIPE selfie. Stupid pig.
Maybe you shouldn't wear that shade, EATLER, it gets all over the ham!

• WTF
  • 07-01-2017, 08:14 AM
SnitchFuck, Eccie's Provider approved Limp dicked Sitch! Originally Posted by bambino
It's ok....maybe some day they will change their no minor discussion , just for you!

It's ok....maybe some day they will change their no minor discussion , just for you!

It was a national news story you MOWron. And one of the other "forbidden topics" is becoming legal in state by state. I know douche bags like you can't handle what's going on in the world so this sanctimonious hooker board has to protect you from it!
  • WTF
  • 07-01-2017, 09:14 AM
It was a national news story you MOWron. And one of the other "forbidden topics" is becoming legal in state by state. I know douche bags like you can't handle what's going on in the world so this sanctimonious hooker board has to protect you from it! Originally Posted by bambino
Excuses, excuses...

You keep making excuses and crying like a vagina and I'll have to have you banned again!

Finally, the "Russian Investigations" are off the front page ....

... as well as the North Korean nuclear missile program ....

I think Governor Brown-Nose has taken "independent nation" status off the table until the NK strike capability is neutralized ... or he'll have to "negotiate" a deal with Trump for a missile defense system!!!! More than likely Putin will offer him a better deal.
Excuses, excuses...

You keep making excuses and crying like a vagina and I'll have to have you banned again!

I deal in facts, not excuses. The fact of the matter is you're a limp dicked Snitch!
Russians did not hack the election, they are not that fucking smart