MAGA hat haters have gone from violent assaults to distruction of property.

So are you going to accept my Olive Branch or not? Quit being a scardy cat. Put your MAGA hat on, get in your truck, roll the windows up, lock the doors and bring your pistol so you don't get hurt. Ill give you credit for "wearing your MAGA hat in public.

One last thing Pajama Boy, don't wear your Pajamas or yoga pants. Put on some jeans or camos, or something Originally Posted by themystic
Why do you hate so much SC...assaulting MAGA hat wearing people and condoning the murder of Jewish people in a house of worship...what the hell is wrong with you!!
This clip proves Liberalism is a mental disorder. Video shows where a guy goes into a Vape shop to make a purchase. The clerk goes postal because the customer is wearing a Trump T-Shirt and a MAGA hat. What adds even more hilarity to this clip, there is only one other customer in the shop, a patient Black guy waiting to make a purchase, lol.

https://youtu.be/I9jXHLdQroM
Why do you hate so much SC...assaulting MAGA hat wearing people and condoning the murder of Jewish people in a house of worship...what the hell is wrong with you!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I didn't condone the killing of Jewish or Muslim people. The shooter there had 21 guns registered to him. He said the Jews were funding the caravans in Mexico and genociding white Christians. Where have I heard that Redstate bullshit?

I tell you whats wrong with me. Im tired of you Un American punks selling out our democracy in the name of "MAGA". You and your pajama wearing crew are as phony as a three dollar bill. If you cant take the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen

What the hell is wrong with you
I didn't condone the killing of Jewish or Muslim people. The shooter there had 21 guns registered to him. He said the Jews were funding the caravans in Mexico and genociding white Christians. Where have I heard that Redstate bullshit?

I tell you whats wrong with me. Im tired of you Un American punks selling out our democracy in the name of "MAGA". You and your pajama wearing crew are as phony as a three dollar bill. If you cant take the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen

What the hell is wrong with you Originally Posted by themystic
You can try as hard as you like but...you can't take back the statement you made about those Jewish people you were being murdered...you're doing a lot of hate on the Jewish people and the MAGA wearing people just because you disagree with them...VERY unAmerican of you SC.
Even your buddy YR called you out on it...you're a shameless hater!!!!
You can try as hard as you like but...you can't take back the statement you made about those Jewish people you were being murdered...you're doing a lot of hate on the Jewish people and the MAGA wearing people just because you disagree with them...VERY unAmerican of you SC.
Even your buddy YR called you out on it...you're a shameless hater!!!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Sorry bb I aint got no haters. All I got is maids and waiters. All I got is suits and gators. Always to hard for this bourgeoise crowd. I aint no nice guy. I always getting love everywhere I go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4y-...EePgdg&index=1
Sorry bb I aint got no haters. All I got is maids and waiters. All I got is suits and gators. Always to hard for this bourgeoise crowd. I aint no nice guy. I always getting love everywhere I go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4y-...EePgdg&index=1 Originally Posted by themystic
Back in your SC persona...you can't take back your hate filled comment...shame on you!!
Back in your SC persona...you can't take back your hate filled comment...shame on you!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Fuck Pittsburg and Israel both. You Trump fanatics seem to forget about places like Charlottesville and treating our long term world allies like shit and favoring Russia, Saudi Arabia and NK over our own government. Helsinki was probably the most shameful performance ever from a US president ever. Yeah when I see a MAGA hat I know an Un American traitor is hiding underneath it. The good news is I never see them. The people who own them are a bunch of scardy cats and wont go in public with them
I didn't condone the killing of Jewish... people. Originally Posted by themystic
Want to try again, troll boy?

Here you are replying to dickey in another thread. Your liberal caring and compassion and empathy are blinding us! (sarcasm alert)

Explain to me how you didn't condone the slaughter of Jewish people in my city!!

What about the synagogue in Pitts ???? Originally Posted by Dickey9090
No one really gave a fuck about that one Originally Posted by themystic
Want to try again, troll boy?

Here you are replying to dickey in another thread. Your liberal caring and compassion and empathy are blinding us! (sarcasm alert)

Explain to me how you didn't condone the slaughter of Jewish people in my city!! Originally Posted by lustylad
stop with the "drama queen" outrage pajama boy. your fucking city? get over yourself little man
Fuck Pittsburg (sic) and Israel both.... Originally Posted by themystic
Doubling down on your vitriolic anti-Semitism, troll boy?

You just admitted you don't have the gonads to come to Pittsburgh and spew your venom - or the decency to apologize to this board.

You have no courage, no moral compass and zero credibility here. Everyone can see you for what you really are. You might as well hang it up before you're banned.
You might as well hang it up before you're banned. Originally Posted by lustylad
So you're saying that "fuck Pittsburgh and Israel" is a racist slur now?
That's not what i said andy. Like this post, then go to bed.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...3&postcount=60
Every time something awful happens in the world, this forum turns into a scene from Ghostbusters, when the evil spirits burst forth from the gathering point and infect the city.

We need an exorcism.

But who has the ganas to clean this shit up?

I’d start by suggesting self-policing those who sully this board with awful comments they haven’t the balls to utter in public. Or in front of their children or grandchildren. I don’t give a fuck psychological explanations frame your online persona but goddamn!

If you’re the type who regularly make comments in public like you post here, I suggest you are unworthy of this whooker board.

Get your shit together.
  • oeb11
  • 03-17-2019, 08:06 AM
TM-"Fuck Pittsburg and Israel both."
The Anti-Semite racist makes it very clear.
Alter -ego YR rises in defense of someOne-Self.
DPST's hate to be shown and reveal their own Hate!
You’re a serial liar oeb11.

Glib doesn’t sit well with me and goes right over the heads of those you think follow your nonsensical bullshit.

Come back with something constructive.

You’re not fooling Any One.