Trump finally finds a job

BREAKING: Kamala Harris to do Five Guys today.

Unclear if she will also visit a burger joint.
Actual McDonalds workers were unimpressed with Trump’s photo op stunt.

And rightly so. How disingenuous can one man be?

https://apple.news/AGEDFDq4OR2K3cxTUUrkvDg
McDonald’s where Trump worked overwhelmed by negative Yelp reviews: ‘Got bronzer on my fries’
Yelp has temporarily disabled the review function on its site after Trump visited the branch
Originally Posted by IAmReallyIronman
Shocker. They tried to kill the guy, twice, but retarded reviews on yelp is unexpected? Who the hell reads reviews of a McDonald’s anyways, they’ve had the same lame excuses for food for nearly a century.
screened does not mean plants as you claimed. ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Explain it away however you like.
It was not a business as usual day for that location (read that as they didn't have normal day opening, prep, opening of doors, etc.)

The lady that identified herself as Brazil was on the news media outlets saying that she was selected to go there. So, Yssup is correct.

It was a photo op. Store wa,closed. All fake. All FAKE. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When I saw the lady in the video on the news, it confirmed your statement. I have to say, with donnys handlers there, it went off pretty good for him. Nice to see he is opening his job horizons in case he has to do kitchen duty at Club Fed (if he is lucky enough to get that.)

LOL well a sure way to know it was effective is to see the lies the libtards tell about it. ... Originally Posted by farmstud60

Farm, you didn't see that maggie state it was staged? Google the ladys name I posted about going to the media about it.

McDonald’s where Trump worked overwhelmed by negative Yelp reviews: ‘Got bronzer on my fries’
Yelp has temporarily disabled the review function on its site after Trump visited the branch
Originally Posted by IAmReallyIronman

I saw that. I got a laugh about the bronzer in the fries.

Shocker. They tried to kill the guy, twice, but retarded reviews on yelp is unexpected? Who the hell reads reviews of a McDonald’s anyways, they’ve had the same lame excuses for food for nearly a century. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Again with the "they." Use specific nouns. Let me help you:
Shocker. Registered Republican voters tried to kill the guy, twice, but retarded reviews on yelp is unexpected? Who the hell reads reviews of a McDonald’s anyways, they’ve had the same lame excuses for food for nearly a century. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme