Sexual Promiscuity in Gay/Lesbian/TS/TG/BBW/Poor/Spoiled/Guys With High Review Counts etc.. etc... It lumps people into high risk groups....

• Loxly
  • 12-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Oh, that's due to an increased alcohol tolerance. The skinnier girls are down for the count after a few shots, we chubby ones can hold our liquor and therefore wind up hanging around the bar a bit longer. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Well Jen and ladies, if anyone should ever question how you hold your liquor you can always reply like my wife did.........

"By his ears!"
I ran Night clubs for a lot of years and that song "Don't the girls all get prettier at Closing Time" is based on a lot of real life observations....

I used to observe 14,000 to 16,000 people over the course of the average week and and BBWs definitely were down for far more as the nights wound to an end and far more open about displaying their lust.... and filling their needs..... Originally Posted by Whispers
So you have decided that all BBWs are high risk and willing to do more things that are of higher risk because of your observations in the bar.

1. Your sample selection is very narrow for this generalization to be made, but I think that you already know that, and are simply ignoring the fact in order to make your point appear all the more valid.

2. Since the non-BBW ladies left early in the night you really have no idea what they did or were willing to do to keep their night going once they left the bar.

In fact, one could take the same argument and dictate that since these ladies left the bar so early for 'private time' with the person/people that they met, they have more time to do things that are of high risk and more time for the play to increase during the night and therefore they are in a higher risk category since the BBWs did not have the same amount of time for their play to escalate to that level.

As I posted earlier, I respect your opinions and view points. However, I do not agree with your repeated attempts to take your limited slice of experience and apply it to entire groups of people or attempts to segregate a community that is already segregated from the rest of society.

Keep your opinions as opinions and stop attempting to make them facts because you want them to be facts.

RJ
Oh, dear.
How do we change that trend? Originally Posted by 3daygetaway

I can assure you that calling me "dear" is not the way....... I know you stated that you were open to possibly meeting TS/TG types.... now you are calling me "dear"

Is there something you need to share?
It is probably fair to say that those who left the bar early stopped by CVS and got condoms; those who left at closing time, went straight home or fucked in a parking garage without condoms.
I can assure you that calling me "dear" is not the way....... I know you stated that you were open to possibly meeting TS/TG types.... now you are calling me "dear"

Is there something you need to share? Originally Posted by Whispers
Perhaps my grammar was wrong? Should it have been:

Oh! Dear.
Oh dear!
or
Oh, deary-me, good lord-in-heaven!

"Ain't nobody got time for that!"
Don't forget the next DEMAND: Healthcare for everyone!!!! geez

Freedom from England--DEMAND/war
End of Slavery/state's rights--DEMAND/war
Women's Suffrage--DEMAND
Labor Unions/Worker's Rights--DEMAND
Immigrants--DEMAND
Anti-war effort--DEMAND
Civil Rights--DEMAND

Freedom from England--DEMAND/war
End of Slavery/state's rights--DEMAND/war
Women's Suffrage--DEMAND
Labor Unions/Worker's Rights--DEMAND
Immigrants--DEMAND
Anti-war effort--DEMAND
Civil Rights--DEMAND
__________________ Originally Posted by cactus fruit

NICE!!!
So you have decided that all BBWs are high risk and willing to do more things that are of higher risk because of your observations in the bar.

1. Your sample selection is very narrow for this generalization to be made, but I think that you already know that, and are simply ignoring the fact in order to make your point appear all the more valid.

2. Since the non-BBW ladies left early in the night you really have no idea what they did or were willing to do to keep their night going once they left the bar.

In fact, one could take the same argument and dictate that since these ladies left the bar so early for 'private time' with the person/people that they met, they have more time to do things that are of high risk and more time for the play to increase during the night and therefore they are in a higher risk category since the BBWs did not have the same amount of time for their play to escalate to that level.

As I posted earlier, I respect your opinions and view points. However, I do not agree with your repeated attempts to take your limited slice of experience and apply it to entire groups of people or attempts to segregate a community that is already segregated from the rest of society.

Keep your opinions as opinions and stop attempting to make them facts because you want them to be facts.

RJ Originally Posted by RouterJockey
My panties get a little wetter every time you post I love an intelligent man!
My panties get a little wetter every time you post I love an intelligent man! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Glad that I could make your day a bit brighter!
:wavet owel2:
Yeah...go check on Claire's panty situation. Then she can tell me how handsome you are.

And as far as poor people being promiscuous, as long as you're pretty or have low standards, why not? Sex is free. XBox is not free. As far as them being higher risk, well you'd have to check with Planned Parenthood to see what their funding looks like these days. Do y'all even have PP in TX anymore? (I like making facts, too.)
I just wanted to be under Jenns!!!

Back to our regularly scheduled programming!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Fuck that noise. It's cold today! I'm getting on bottom.
Jenn Sandwich!
Mmmmm... Jenns sandwich.....
I think if you dig gals that are straight, young, and skinny, thats fine, however lets not pretend that your observations of "gays" and "fatties" are based on any kind of sociological fact. Im also completely blown away by how a ladies' calorie intake could play a part in her "risk" factor. Now counting the nipples on a cat. THAT is fact based science.