Interesting thread on Indys

So defending myself when someone brings my name into bullshit is now negative? Good to know. I know this spazzer dude doesn't have an iota of credibility but because he's posting negativity that entertains you , you will defend him. Understood. Whens the last time he brought talent to the hobby. I'm always bringing new fresh ladies to the table for the hobby. I assume by your post you're not aware of much about me.
Credibility? Now I'm laughing. Know what the problem with the indys sloths is? Attitude. They think they're the wife at the country club. They're not though. They don't have the brains, class and beauty to be that woman. And as the wife ages and things droop, they get bought out in a divorce and replaced with a younger girl.

They at least get the buyout. What happens when the 300/hranec disappears for the sloths??

Just some food for thought or your hips
So defending myself when someone brings my name into bullshit is now negative? Good to know. I know this spazzer dude doesn't have an iota of credibility but because he's posting negativity that entertains you , you will defend him. Understood. Whens the last time he brought talent to the hobby. I'm always bringing new fresh ladies to the table for the hobby. I assume by your post you're not aware of much about me. Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl
C'mon! Why even bother with this bullshit? Its beneath you.
Well, I've known CG for many years. She may or not be your cup of tea. But she's tried to improve the hobby over the years whether it's bringing new girls in or organizing HHs or BBQs. She tries. Maybe she could throw an Eccie GTG, or combine one with Indys. That would be interesting. And BTW, her labia are normal sized. Not big or small, kinda in the middle.
I am not saying defending yourself is wrong but you never come over and post unless it is to be negative or argumentitive. That is how I know of you. Big stig is probably correct, it is most likely beneath you but I am going by my personal observation.

There are a few ladies who post on our board at times, sexymaid, Heather, Dorothy and minka, they dish it out as well as they take it.
I am not saying defending yourself is wrong but you never come over and post unless it is to be negative or argumentitive. That is how I know of you. Big stig is probably correct, it is most likely beneath you but I am going by my personal observation.

There are a few ladies who post on our board at times, sexymaid, Heather, Dorothy and minka, they dish it out as well as they take it. Originally Posted by bigguyt
I post in several forums here. The girls dish it out as well as the guys. I think that's why Dorothy jumped in here. Just to bust some balls. I think that's cool. The Pgh forum is like Romper Room compared to some other forums here.
Eh, I guess we all need a reminder sometimes of what is important and what is not. This is not. Thank you stig for the reminder. Bambino I think it might be time to make that happen. I enjoy hosting the parties and there doesn't seem to be anyone else who wants to step up and make it happen. Intentions without action are just bullshit. Lol time to make it happen. ����
No ban.

I'd like to kick Athena in the cunt. Condescending bitch.
Originally Posted by spazzer
Now is all that really necessary...
Eh, I guess we all need a reminder sometimes of what is important and what is not. This is not. Thank you stig for the reminder. Bambino I think it might be time to make that happen. I enjoy hosting the parties and there doesn't seem to be anyone else who wants to step up and make it happen. Intentions without action are just bullshit. Lol time to make it happen. ���� Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl
I'm a party crasher, not planner.
Lol you added to the ambiance at the BBQ & you were invited. Good times! Can't wait to do it again! Xoxoxo
All this fucking drama. I think some of you thrive on it. These threads always getnpersoanl and it's fucking ridiculous and counter productive. Certianly no reason to call out girls you have never been with. What's that all about. I know CG personally and have for many years now and she does what she can for the hobby and is fun to hand with too. If you have no valuable info leave your opinions and insults to yourself....they are not useful. Give the respect you thing you deserve in return. We are all whores and John's......and we all understand that. Quit being such a back biting group that needs uo sounding like a bunch of little bitches standing around at the fucking mall bad-mouthing the other girls. For fuck sake some of you just ruin this place. It's sickening.
All this fucking drama. I think some of you thrive on it. These threads always getnpersoanl and it's fucking ridiculous and counter productive. Certianly no reason to call out girls you have never been with. What's that all about. I know CG personally and have for many years now and she does what she can for the hobby and is fun to hand with too. If you have no valuable info leave your opinions and insults to yourself....they are not useful. Give the respect you thing you deserve in return. We are all whores and John's......and we all understand that. Quit being such a back biting group that needs uo sounding like a bunch of little bitches standing around at the fucking mall bad-mouthing the other girls. For fuck sake some of you just ruin this place. It's sickening. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Woa Bro, what drama? A few caustic comments by primarily one person? If there's one lady who can take care of her business it's CG. Who knows, she may organize a little GTG for Eccie members. That would be a first. That's a good thing.
Can someone give me a tl:dr summary?
Can someone give me a tl:dr summary? Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
Someone looking for free pussy on Indy's, we are assholes over here
Woa Bro, what drama? A few caustic comments by primarily one person? If there's one lady who can take care of her business it's CG. Who knows, she may organize a little GTG for Eccie members. That would be a first. That's a good thing. Originally Posted by bambino
Bullshit. You know how many threads get blown up into drama and bullshit? 70% would be my guess.its fucking retarded.