the hobby and your friends?

Is Jemma Martin just plain beautiful or what? Originally Posted by oleguy
Nothing "plain" about her. She's hot and a nice lady.
Only a couple of close male friends of mine know( they don't hobby) and don't judge. I don't think I could tell even my closest female friend. I don't plan to tell anyone else. Too risky right now, and there's just no reason to. My cover story if I need one for my side job is "event planning"....it's sort of a half-truth
Even before I started doing this, I have never looked down on someone for paying for it. I don't see why it shouldn't at least be decriminalized.
funny thing is most people have told me that I look like i have to pay for sex

so Ive never really had to say anything

who?.......................... ......him?

oh fuck...he pays...
I don't tell anyone. Easier that way. Why invite the potential complications?
Since I hobby with my SO, we are kinda like the pussy fairies to some people that ask us for advice.
Nothing "plain" about her. She's hot and a nice lady. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Plus she has great taste in music!
Exactly Seeking P.... Stay sexy girl!
Even before I started hobbying, I've been an advocate for the legalization of prostitution. Imo, if you're not hurting anyone else, have at it. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Agreed. Why is it illegal??? It doesn't make any damn sense.

Is Jemma Martin just plain beautiful or what? Originally Posted by oleguy
So with you there
I have never told anyone. The only people that no is God ( and I am sure he is not happy with me) and the Provider. I almost told a cousin, but I am glad I have not told anyone. It just the safest thing to do.
FUUUUCK NO! Never ever even hint to anyone about it.
  • bbkid
  • 06-27-2013, 07:38 AM
I told Wakeup. He said he don't give a fuck. Kinda surprised me.
See TG! Told you I had friends! Even if they do live in strange parts of town...
  • bbkid
  • 06-27-2013, 11:00 AM
Ah, it ain't that bad over here, sir. It's like pussy - once you get past the smell, you've got it licked.
My hobby life and personal life stay separate.
Ah, it ain't that bad over here, sir. It's like pussy - once you get past the smell, you've got it licked. Originally Posted by bbkid
Now that's funny right there...