Mexicans responds to Trump's visit and it's not good.

LMFAO, well to a pussy like you maybe he did look good. His bluster failed him till he got back home before his adoring idiots. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nah, are you a pussy? Are you a little twerp like the Mexican prez?
no they won't. You do know that Trump was exaggerating on that point.

it was an outrageous statement to make. lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes, they will~!

How much did the U.S. just pay for FOUR citizens?
The Liberals are afraid they are going to get "fired" from the Government, so they want as many new voters as they can allow into the country so they can stay in office .... the problem .... all those who flock her are opposed to many, if not most, of their "social agenda"!

In some places where the 2nd amendment is respected it is called ...

... shooting oneself in the foot!
Nah, are you a pussy? Are you a little twerp like the Mexican prez? Originally Posted by bambino
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bimbo

What you are.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bimbo

What you are. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you agree, you're a pussy and a twerp.
Trump's visit to Mexico was a disaster. He failed to even mention the wall when face to face with his rival. He showed himself weak and feckless he basically didn't have the balls to speak up when it was time. This is equivalent to talking shit to someone and then when face to face backing down like a little bitch. I knew this was his real character. He has all the traits of a coward. A rich kid who never had a physical fight but talked a ton of shit along the way and hid behind his body guards. Not being able to address his core tenent while one on one with Nieto just proved Trump is a spineless lying coward and I don't say that in the spirit of being mean it's just the truth.

and please don't even get me started on his photo Op to Louisiana which accomplished ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Trump made over $200,000 in donations in Louisiana while hildebeest went to fund raisers, Sissy Cap. Furthermore, lest you forgot, while hildebeest was Secretary of State, she did absolutely nothing to prevent the Odumbo administration from arming Mexico's dangerous drug cartels to the detriment of both nations, Sissy Chap; nearly 300 Mexican nationals have been killed because hildebeest failed to quash Fast and Furious, Sissy Chap.
Now EVERYONE will talk about Trump going to Mexico ...

.. HillaryNoMore is talking about what ..... Trump going to Mexico!!!!!

As she has done for all her life: She's FOLLOWING!!!!
Jesus, Baboono. You're smitten! That's what this is all about, isn't it? Some weird sexual thing...

Because obviously, you're buying into Trump's bullshit.

He must have offered you a taco bowl.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/30/politi...-nieto-mexico/ Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm not buying into anything. But you've been hijacked at birth. You can't think for yourself. Hillary can shit on your face and you would ask for more. You stupid, cocksucking pig.
So you agree, you're a pussy and a twerp. Originally Posted by bambino
LOL, nice try bimbo
LOL, nice try bimbo Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Spot on Biggie Smalls, a twerp, a pussy, and an imbecile. Touch em all Biggie!

:woot_ju mp:

Biggies dingleberry patch
  • DSK
  • 09-01-2016, 03:43 PM
The Liberals are afraid they are going to get "fired" from the Government, so they want as many new voters as they can allow into the country so they can stay in office .... the problem .... all those who flock her are opposed to many, if not most, of their "social agenda"!

In some places where the 2nd amendment is respected it is called ...

... shooting oneself in the foot! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Like encouraging Muslim immigration, and those same Muslims kill the other constituency, the gays!!

Plus both the Mexicans and the Muslims are known to be rather misogynistic.

Asians are reflexively conservative, hard working, and known to follow the rules.

If they want more liberals in the country, they need Swedes and other liberal Northern Europeans.
Spot on Biggie Smalls, a twerp, a pussy, and an imbecile. Touch em all Biggie!

:woot_ju mp:

Biggies dingleberry patch Originally Posted by bambino
It was spot on calling you bimbo. Wear it with pride. Unless you would prefer.

It was spot on calling you bimbo. Wear it with pride. Unless you would prefer.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Prefer what you retard? Go lick Asseipes balls.
Prefer what you retard? Go lick Asseipes balls. Originally Posted by bambino
Prefer what, bimbo or dicknose retard.