Since when is reaching 25% of a goal a success?

If most of the right wingers were right 25% of the time it would be a new high.
I love this place, I can make a dumb statement and wait till a dummy reply's to it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Then of course you always reply back with something even dumber. Then we laugh, and you reply back with an insult. Then we laugh again and you spend half your day jumping through hoops trying to convince other posters that your bullshit is logical by trying to tell them they just can't comprehend. It's amazing.

Jim
But of course, if it was 100% compliance, Obama haters would still not want to give the man credit and that's just the way it is!
Then of course you always reply back with something even dumber. Then we laugh, and you reply back with an insult. Then we laugh again and you spend half your day jumping through hoops trying to convince other posters that your bullshit is logical by trying to tell them they just can't comprehend. It's amazing.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
And then there is a nitwit like you which makes my day...
And then there is a nitwit like you which makes my day... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What did I say, " you always reply back with something even dumber" well you just proved that to be true.

Jim
What did I say, "

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
If you don't know why should I tell you????
Every statement you make is stupid, dumb, absurd, asinine,and barkin shit crazy. Are you saying that you want to be put on ignore? Sounds that way to me.
Every statement you make is stupid, dumb, absurd, asinine,and barkin shit crazy. Are you saying that you want to be put on ignore? Sounds that way to me. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What is it COG always says? AAah yes, you calling me stupid is like Chris Christie calling me fat. Put me on ignore fucktard who gives a shit.
What is it COG always says? AAah yes, you calling me stupid is like Chris Christie calling me fat. Put me on ignore fucktard who gives a shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
While you're at it JD Idiot, put me on ignore too. Feel free to tell your brothers, IB and JL, they should do the same.

Those of you who would like to be ignored by the Idiot Brothers, feel free to chime in.
While you're at it JD Idiot, put me on ignore too. Please tell your identical twin brother, IB, to do the same. Originally Posted by bigtex
FYI, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you've already been designated "ignorant".
No chance of civility from IBIdiot.
I want a high level government job. Politicians and corporate executives are the only ones that consider a partial success "getting the job done". There were around 30 Million uninsured Americans before Obamacare and the purpose of Obamare was to make sure every American had health insurance. Only about 7.5 million of the uninsured have signed up for health insurance, leaving about 22.5 million still uninsured. Imagine if the average worker only accomplished about 25% of their goal .. do you think their boss would praise them and say they "go the job done?" Hell no, you would probably be fired for incompetance.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-announce...150600769.html Originally Posted by satexasguy
The Congressional Budget Office predicts that by 2017 39 million will be signed up in either the exchanges or the expanded Medicaid. The CBO projected just 8 million to sign up in the exchanges for 2014. By 2017 the CBO projects that 93% of all adults under age 65 will be insured. Note that only half the states excepted the expanded state Medicaid. Which is why the 93% number is not higher. See Table 3 in the link for the full graph.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/fil...0Estimates.pdf

What is it COG always says? AAah yes, you calling me stupid is like Chris Christie calling me fat. Put me on ignore fucktard who gives a shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Being on IGNORE for JDIdiot is a badge of honor. He still reads every fucking post by the posters he ignores. He just likes talking about who he's ignoring.

That indicates a high degree of narcissism and a low degree of intelligence.

Add that to his obsession with photos of other guys' JUNK and you've got a pretty twisted combination of "personality" traits.