yayyyyyy

• Doove
  • 07-07-2013, 09:04 PM
I'll not cast shadow on Albany Blonde nor will I speak disparagingly of her. Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Dude, your first post in this thread was for the sole purpose of disparaging her.

Freakin' man-up and stand behind your comments already. I mean, really.
So yea... its raining again this weather is something I hope everyone has there windows rolled up.... on a lighter note... dancin in the rain baby dancin in the rain
Feels good on the sunburn. As does refrigerated Aloe Vera gel.
I bought the gel today then someone gave me a real aloe plant.. what a difference!!
Put it in the fridge, then apply.
Not the entire plant. A piece at a time.
  • Doove
  • 07-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Put it in the fridge, then apply.
Not the entire plant. A piece at a time. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
ThreAD!
G U I L T Y. Of many things ;-)
of what
You will have to find that out first hand.
I've been a long time lurker, just created my profile recently so I could start contributing by writing my reviews and possibly meet some new ladies however seeing the neverending drama that goes on here, I'm not so sure I want to become part of this little close nit community.
A simple post about summer turns into a freeforall between two gals and there respective followers. I know this is a cutthroat biz but the drama back and forth doesnt really help any one. I guess it kind of does, it helps the guys who want no drama NSA narrow their list of potentials. Im surprised nobody has said I'm taking my ball and going home. Boo whoo.
I think I'll stick with what I have now with my UTR .
Share and share alike guys and gals. And don't forget to write your reviews I mean they all are so different.
I'm going to go pick up my sexy UTR and spend the day with her on my boat on Lake George. Hope some ome wins this little battle so you can all go out and enjoy this beautiful summer weather we are finally having.

EL
I don't believe that any "free for all" between VB and myself ever took place. MG has a history of "antagonistic posting".

Enjoy your boat. I will be enjoying mine.
Again I dont get it lmao I swear im not dumb.. ditzy ehhhhh maybe.. dont judge me
There's nothing to get. There was no free for all, and to state such was being "dramatic".
I like how during the day its super nice then at night we get those crazy storms.. its like scary srorms but fun bc I like the ligjtening its really pretty
  • Tiger
  • 07-08-2013, 02:37 PM