So I had a good excuse to cancel.

Hahaha Mansfield I love that shirt!!

LOL Johnny......nope its not me. And I can care if I want to. Sorry if it pisses you off.. They call this a discussion board for a reason. Duh. And why do you care if I care?

And if you re-read what he wrote, she is known for having her incalls in HOTELS! And no where ever in my ad's or review mention me having a hotel. LMAO.

Have a nice day Johnny. I will post what I want to just like I'm MORE then sure you will do the same. If you don't like what I post, "well tough titties said the kitties cause there ain't no milk". You can always use your ignore button. ;-)
LOL Johnny......nope its not me. And I can care if I want to. Sorry if it pisses you off.. They call this a discussion board for a reason. Duh. And why do you care if I care?

And if you re-read what he wrote, she is known for having her incalls in HOTELS! And no where ever in my ad's or review mention me having a hotel. LMAO.

Have a nice day Johnny. I will post what I want to just like I'm MORE then sure you will do the same. If you don't like what I post, "well tough titties said the kitties cause there ain't no milk". You can always use your ignore button. ;-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
You are absolutely correct. You can care if you want. My apologies for that part. As for being pissed off, nope. I'm not even close to pissed off.

It doesn't matter where her incalls are located. He already said he should have listened to that red flag. You simply won't let go of that.

http://arrogantass.files.wordpress.c...970c-800wi.jpg
I also try to be picky about incalls, to the point that if I see a woman's ad that interests me, and I click on her Reviews (why this info isn't in Showcases, I'll never understand) and see something like "75/635", I'm moving on to the next one.

Having said that, if I commit to someone and find myself somewhere I would prefer not to be, I will go through with the appointment unless I see activity that leads me to believe the situation is unsafe.

Case in point: I once pulled into the parking lot of a "meh" hotel in the aforementioned 75/635 area. A marked cruiser followed me in. I left the scene, called my friend and informed her of the situation. She replied, "don't worry, they're looking for the drug dealers working the hotel". Yeah, that eased my mind.

I told her I wasn't comfortable. She was understanding, so I made it a priority to try again. I did see her a few months later...when scheduling, she said "you're not going to like the part of town I'm in". I said ok. No suspicious activity when I arrived, so I proceeded with the appointment without incident.
Don't worry about what I will and wont let go of Johnny. Really....

Have a great day!
I wish i could get references to respond in less than 10 minutes.... ijs Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Thankfully I pop in under 3 minutes so they'll be able to clean me up and still get to your email & answer within your time requirement. I hate it when they're ass-up & face-down so they can email.
You always have the right to cancel if you don't feel right,(and you should), but she didn't do anything wrong. It was you who changed your mind. She lived up to her end of the deal. Some compensation was in order. I've had a pretty good times in some pretty low rent places.
I keep driving though that parking lot and have yet to see free nekid boobies!
Haha, you would have shit your pants at a recent incall I visited.
Dude, you are not supposed to take a dump at an incall.