Why Obama's College Records Matter

You know nothing and you think you know something.

Ignorance is the worse offense of all, it's worse than....racism.
Yes, Obama got rich from those books Bill Ayers wrote for him......and the house Tony Rezko bought him.........stop being so defensive about being poor and stupid....

you got no money, you're too stupid to have money.....we all know it, but so what if you're just another broke doofus......on the dole in New York Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
Fixed that for you!
On the dole??? LMAO!!

Never in my life. Typical Romneybot assumpion.

Oh that's right, I'm supposed to be part of the 47%

smfh
On the dole??? LMAO!!

Never in my life. Typical Romneybot assumpion.

Oh that's right, I'm supposed to be part of the 47%

smfh Originally Posted by markroxny
Marks-rocks-with-pee is pissing some more green-with-envy-of-Romney Kool Aid swill!!!
Speaking of Harlem, didn't Rep Charlie Rangel (D-NY) get caught not paying taxes on his overseas investments? But Harlem re-elected him anyway...because he's just running for the House of Representatives...an insignificant office of federal govt...might as well be dogcatcher.
Come on people...Marxist is black? I don't think so. He does throw the race card pretty often but check out his avatar. We all know that the Matrix was for geeks and not black people. I don't care how good Larry Fishbourne is, the movie belonged to Keanu.

Thats right, Bill Clinton has his office in Harlem with our tax dollars.
Speaking of Harlem, didn't Rep Charlie Rangel (D-NY) get caught not paying taxes on his overseas investments? But Harlem re-elected him anyway...because he's just running for the House of Representatives...an insignificant office of federal govt...might as well be dogcatcher. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Rangel's congressional district used to be Adam Clayton Powell's district. He was a crook too. They re-elected him too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Clayton_Powell,_Jr.
  • Dawgs
  • 09-22-2012, 01:48 AM
Speaking of Harlem, didn't Rep Charlie Rangel (D-NY) get caught not paying taxes on his overseas investments? But Harlem re-elected him anyway...because he's just running for the House of Representatives...an insignificant office of federal govt...might as well be dogcatcher. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes, but he is on the left so it should not matter.