Best fried Chicken?

the best chicken wings ever at Wings and More in college station.... if any of you lovely ladies ever visit us down here i will buy....
Popeye's spicy - with lots of iced tea.
Cowboys is def good I know about bubbas haha from highland park jail there good lol and rudys in the hood mmm mmmm good
Jade, that's funny. Maybe TMI......

Anybody interested in meeting for a fried chicken dinner at one of these places? Maybe we could put a group together for a little social bonding? Sounds like either Babe's or Bubba's is ahead.
Jade, that's funny. Maybe TMI......

Anybody interested in meeting for a fried chicken dinner at one of these places? Maybe we could put a group together for a little social bonding? Sounds like either Babe's or Bubba's is ahead. Originally Posted by Pearl Man
Me, Me, Me
You are speaking of Brothers Fried Chicken, one of my all-time favorites. Sadly this hole in the wall did not survive the recession and closed earlier this year.

As others have mentioned, my current favorite is Bubba's on Hillcrest. Originally Posted by foX
This place just changed names. It is now called the Chicken House. Same good chicken. Same grease maybe.
OK The best by far proven is... Pollo Campero... this a fried chcken chain from latin america.

Try it but eat it just with FFries and ketchup... This is so good that now is in all Latin America many stores in USA (includding Dallas), Asia etc...

Just try it....
I wish I could eat fried chicken! LOL! As monkmonk knows, it is NOT on my nutrition menu! Nothing but protein shakes, grilled chicken & veggies for me!
Babes is damn good. There was a place in Ft Worth we used to go to that was good but they closed