older (than me) women who like younger guys

• EZ.
  • 08-20-2014, 12:37 PM
I will see guys as young as 25. :-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Good to know, I squeak by. Maybe just squeak.

Boudreaux was having a drink on the porch of this country bar. As he was standing there, a car pulled up and he could see the silouettes of a man and a women get into the back seat. Soon he could see the car start to shake (rickity, rickity, rickity)About 20 minutes later the guy's head pops up saying, I need some rest. She pulled him back down saying, I'm not finished with you yet. (rickity, rickity, rickity) Nearly an hour later, his head comes back up saying, I got to go to the bathroom. He got out of the car and ran towards the bar. As he passes Boudreaux, he says, I need some help, like reinforcements, man take care of that woman for me. Boudreaux doesn't even open the door but shoots through the open window. (rickity, rickity. rickity). About that time a squad car pulls up and the old Sheriff sees (rickity, rickity, rickity. He pulls out this long flashlight. With this thing you could spot a racoon fifty feet up a tree. He walks over to the car and jams that flashlight into the window. What's going on in here? Boudreaux says, I'm having sex with my wife. The Sheriff says, I'm sorry I didn't know. I didn't either until you shined that light in here.
I am 45 and was married to a woman 10 years older. Had a fling with my high school teacher and always kind of liked women older than me. After divorcing and starting to hobby I found myself most attracted to women in their mid 30's. I have seen some young women from 18-22 and enjoyed them.
On the opposite end you go to the amp's and see a Korean woman that is 45 and is still as vibrant as ever.
Their all good!!
No old age home yet. I don't understand the generation gap comment. Is it intended to question the differences between the very young and experienced providers?

I have been with providers from 21 to over 60. My favorites are generally in the 30-50 age range.There are differences between the generations and the way they run a session. I think any guy in the hobby should experience both.

They all have gaps.Some just know how to use them a bit better. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Oh I misunderstood. I was referring to the 30 to 40 range when I said generational gap. We are about the same age I gather. I find that the 40+ are not as avant garde.
Im 42! and a grandmother of two...lol lets do it youngster...... ive been with a few 20 yr old clients thats the youngest i will go...fun time!....LMAO Originally Posted by Brandee69
Congrats Grandma! I only have one. Sadly that may be it. I am happy for you.
i admit at 38 i would like to experence a 50+ woman. When i was in my early 20s i was in the Navy and my drinking buddy loved older women and they taught me some interesting things and helped with my sex education. The oldest i have been with was 42 back then. Since im new though i have to get some referances before i can see the ones i have seen listed here on eccie.
  • ktiix
  • 09-05-2014, 06:41 AM
The 30-40 year old women I have browsed here really lead me to believe I may have finally found a smart place to invest my money. Milf futures look good. I've found three that I will visit as soon as possible. They are likely to be more discrete, skilled, and engaging.
...may have finally found a smart place to invest my money... Originally Posted by ktiix
hey ktiix, what's their ROI and possible annual return?
i'm only getting 6-10% on all my investments and could a bit more to help fund retirement.