Gina/P411 is Making it Tougher for Me to be a Member

And the anonymity of money order and snail mail is VERY appealing. Thank you Gina. I've been using that method for 7 years. Never any issues. And remember, if you choose that method.... Don't get a US post money order. Go to Quick Trip or Kroger.
And the anonymity of money order and snail mail is VERY appealing. Thank you Gina. I've been using that method for 7 years. Never any issues. And remember, if you choose that method.... Don't get a US post money order. Go to Quick Trip or Kroger. Originally Posted by mellobugler
Agreed. Really easy and keeps cards out of the equation. I did this last year and will do it from now on.
Money orders (not from US Post Office though!) have proven to be an extremely reliable, inexpensive, and anonymous method of payment. We love money orders!

Always,
Gina
Baha OP. She meant prepaid cards only...Btw if you piss her off she'll suspend you...Believe me I know. I had to sweet talk the hell out of her to get back on. However I haven't renewed since my last renewal came up.. 69 damn reviews should be enough and that GAWD DAMN AVAILABLE NOW SECTION MADE ME WANT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT...

99 girls on it and not one damn girl is really available that very second to take a big hard cock. Lol
i agree and
Wasn't there an option to give a provider the money and somehow that gets translated to your subscription?
I Love P411. The staff are great.

If you are afraid to pay for your membership check and see if you can get a lady to take care of it for you. Pay her and she can pay P411.