What Is Your Fetish?

Sorry, not into fetishes, kinda vanilla here. I enjoy a GFE.
PM,
Please GO THE FUCK AWAY!
You're DISGUSTING & annoying.

Again, PLEASE STAY OFF MY THREADS!
Cum is my fetish. I developed this weird obsession with receiving facials anout a year and half ago. I have over 200 cum shot pictures. Though swallowing is just as nice.
Creampies anyone?
My own, not a mix batch or someones strange batch.....

TMI?????
I'm about as tame as they come on this site it seems and I don't know if I'd call it a fetish but I'd really love to pull out of a woman and have her legit eager to get my cum on her face and in her mouth. Tongue sticking out as she jacks and sucks me to completion.

I also love a nice pair of panties on a woman. No thongs or weird high cut stuff, just a sexy pair of full back panties.

I enjoy being submissive, used, abused, strap play is fun, C&B, edging, face sitting, used as a sex slave

Not easy to find a local provider who partakes in this
its a fetish

never met one yet that didn't kill a battery in 3 hours that should last 8 days on a charge Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Wow, still using that flip phone?
I'm about as tame as they come on this site it seems and I don't know if I'd call it a fetish but I'd really love to pull out of a woman and have her legit eager to get my cum on her face and in her mouth. Tongue sticking out as she jacks and sucks me to completion.

I also love a nice pair of panties on a woman. No thongs or weird high cut stuff, just a sexy pair of full back panties.

Originally Posted by watercooled82
BBG, this is up your ally luv
I enjoy being submissive, used, abused, strap play is fun, C&B, edging, face sitting, used as a sex slave

Not easy to find a local provider who partakes in this Originally Posted by Baxter123456
+1
Baxter & Jonboy
Txt me some time and we can chat in private.
Baxter & Jonboy
Txt me some time and we can chat in private. Originally Posted by Angel T
oh so now ...it comes ...out

...after makin fun of yer ...plastic mans ...response an swearin ats him the ...truth be this whole ...discussion bouts fetishes done been ...nothin buts a way ta book ...jimmie dates fer jimmie ...bucks
Post orgasm torture

Occasionally I like light cbt

A little cfnm can be a fun way to start things off

I don't know if it's a fetish but sensual bondassage sounds hot.
I don't know if it's a fetish but sensual bondassage sounds hot. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
never fergets yer ...plastic man ...always be ready ta gives ...ya a hog tyin
Wow, still using that flip phone? Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
yup
oh so now ...it comes ...out

...after makin fun of yer ...plastic mans ...response an swearin ats him the ...truth be this whole ...discussion bouts fetishes done been ...nothin buts a way ta book ...jimmie dates fer jimmie ...bucks Originally Posted by Plastic Man
GO AWAY!

Post orgasm torture

Occasionally I like light cbt

A little cfnm can be a fun way to start things off

I don't know if it's a fetish but sensual bondassage sounds hot. Originally Posted by cowboy8055