TOS: A little help please...

Charlotte Carrington with all do respect for her dames4u . There is a ton of difference between you and her and how things are done and how you would do. I guess Indy's provides something for everybody and you feel you may want to go back on it but belive me if there is one reason to start a new site its because the girls who are joining Indy's have no connection to the past or they can't be pimped into joining they want a place to make some cash but not deal with shit. All the older girls on Indy's are get ready to get out of the business some are retiring so a new crop will be coming and they will not have the party's to go to and all the shit that started Indys and made it great.I know from talking to a lot of the newer girls they could care less about the PM shit and scheduling appointments for days in advanced and all the texting with people would just like to get a call and ask if they are busy and when
I wish someone would open up a new Summertime, I wouldn't need a hooker site!
I wish someone would open up a new Summertime, I wouldn't need a hooker site! Originally Posted by bambino
I would love that either summertime or sunsations

I liked sunsations they had a couple girls who were hot and would deal on price LOL

A couple real winner's
How about going back to the Gemini,Taurus or Sagittarius. Didn't need no computer. Just walk in and picka girl. Those were the days.
Great places indeed. I remember Gemini, Taurus, Maya and Roman V. Where was Sagitarius and why can't we bring at least one back???
How about Exotic Memories, Ashley and her Dixieland Madam affiliation? Those were the days. No hassles, just call and make an appointment. No muss, no fuss. Today's PGH hobby scene can be very frustrating at times. It's like trying to see a top notch brain surgeon or something.
  • BSer
  • 06-26-2013, 04:09 PM
I just want to head over to dames and bang all those hotties
I just want to head over to dames and bang all those hotties Originally Posted by BSer
Fuckin BSer.
Fuckin BSer and his fuckin stable
How about going back to the Gemini,Taurus or Sagittarius. Didn't need no computer. Just walk in and picka girl. Those were the days. Originally Posted by wood469
also a fine selection of street walkers
Dames4u has hot girls not like the old retreads they have on Indys , Girls changing there name for the tenth time , fat and ugly about ten to twenty years past their prime having issues and the clowns over paid them so they all want the going rate when they are not worth it and the fucking clowns have no why out because they locked themselves into a corner by over paying so now clowns look on Back Page and other sites to find cheap hot pussy because the only girls signing up for indys have a ton of issues.Creepy clowns
The alerts section on here has deteriorated to the point that it's useless. Alerts are few and far between. And when there is one the mods allow anyone to post anything until the alert thread devolves into useless gossip and silly comments. So literally months can pass without any alerts being posted. Meanwhile very serious incidents occur without mention on here. Originally Posted by dames4u
You could easily correct this and at the same time do everyone a favor if you posted some of those "very serious incidents" you evidently know about in the alerts section here.
Dames4u has hot girls not like the old retreads they have on Indys , Girls changing there name for the tenth time , fat and ugly about ten to twenty years past their prime having issues and the clowns over paid them so they all want the going rate when they are not worth it and the fucking clowns have no why out because they locked themselves into a corner by over paying so now clowns look on Back Page and other sites to find cheap hot pussy because the only girls signing up for indys have a ton of issues.Creepy clowns Originally Posted by loneshark
Much of what you said is true, but other than Dames4U, there's not much difference in the choices here that I can see. Im not defending TOS, they have their issues. But the issue is Pittsburgh. Im shocked that a few places like Summertime, EM and Sunsations haven't popped up. Young hotties that just want to make a few bucks have few places to work. They dont want to make providing a career and don't want the hassles of being an independent provider. Max was making a good buck at Summertime. Somebody open up another one.
You could easily correct this and at the same time do everyone a favor if you posted some of those "very serious incidents" you evidently know about in the alerts section here. Originally Posted by lustylad
Total waste of time. When the big indys bust happened in Cleveland I asked Pistolero why there was no mention on ERAPs. Was given the runaround, at first told that if I could substantiate that it happened they could post an alert. When I replied that there was a TV news story about it, that I had copies of the police reports etc. I was then told that ERAPS didn't reveal "real world info" and suggested I was on some personal vendetta against TOS etc. Odd because I wasn't saying anyone should mention real names but that the event should be reported, as it was the single biggest security incident that I can ever remember happening. Yet ERAPS mods censored the news.

Same deal when the recent busts, Heidi Halloway or whoever etc...I told the mods I was hearing second hand about alerts on indys and was told that was interesting and it was ignored.

Not sure what the problem is but I have learned not to waste my time...
I should clarify that I don't mean to speak ill of Pistolero, who has been a great moderator and very kind to me more than once. I was just befuddled that the biggest alert ever couldn't see the light of day on ERAPS. the problem could've been the ownership of ERAPS or who knows what.