Reasons for a Employment Verification Call

Newbie friendly providers do not necessarily mean no screening. I have screened lots of guys for their first date and it involves employment verification. Originally Posted by chelseabean
Exactly! "Newbie Friendly" normally means - "I want personal info". First girl I saw down here was Zada Knight - and she screened me good - to include employment verification. Zada was an established provider and had PAGES of good reviews - so I knew based on those that she was not a psycho. A woman who abuses personal info doesn't stay in the biz long - word gets out.

Now - if I see a girl here on the coast - they don't really require a lot of information from me (though if they want it - I'll give it because I only see well established providers who are MATURE and have been doing this awhile). This is because more of the girls know me now.

Now - if you just gotta see that little 18 year old hottie that just popped up on the ECCIE boards then yeah bro - you may have a problem giving your personal info to her. Especially if she holds on to it - and especially if she's not really 18 yet and gets busted by LE - who then want her to tell them about all the guys who've statutorily raped her.