Ladies who are still active here, say hello

Hello babes
Hello
Hi Everyone! Here to stay...xoxo
Wanna roll your tongue off my penis? Originally Posted by boardman
Depends on how well ones tongue can roll of said penis Mr. BM. :-p. (ok. Seeing MB used in a sexual mannor took my healthcare mind to the wrong place might as well have wrote Mr. Hanky. Haha)
Oh back on topic. Lol. I guess I'm around. Currently enjoying some much needed relaxing alone time in the land of sugar. Can't think of anyone better to hang out with on my weekend get away than myself, I'm pretty damn good company and never get annoyed with myself. Lol.
Oh back on topic. Lol. I guess I'm around. Currently enjoying some much needed relaxing alone time in the land of sugar. Can't think of anyone better to hang out with on my weekend get away than myself, I'm pretty damn good company and never get annoyed with myself. Lol. Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Really? I find that hanging out with me, myself and I that myself is annoying af! Me & I get along great but that myself...he's a real ass! Lmao
Heyyyy
Happy XXX Saturday!!!
����..I will always be here����

Yes Tbone Zantanna Parella..and I
Are related through all of you!

Well said ��Z!

It's so nice how we all share each other here��
Still here and available
Really? I find that hanging out with me, myself and I that myself is annoying af! Me & I get along great but that myself...he's a real ass! Lmao Originally Posted by Funluvnteddybear71
[QUOTE]
Well I love me and myself and I. We are all crazy af but sweet af and take turns flicking the Bic. Very touchy feely and all three make sure the others get off first. Sometimes it takes hours But we work it out. Haha always leave myself satisfied and that’s what really matters. Maybe you and I should take care of myself together instead of getting annoyed at myself Lol
[QUOTE=ZantannaParella;10617730 60]
Well I love me and myself and I. We are all crazy af but sweet af and take turns flicking the Bic. Very touchy feely and all three make sure the others get off first. Sometimes it takes hours But we work it out. Haha always leave myself satisfied and that’s what really matters. Maybe you and I should take care of myself together instead of getting annoyed at myself Lol
Well hey as long as you leave myself satisfied that's all that counts...and yes maybe you and I should get together and teach myself a lesson.
Meee! I’m still here
I moved to houston too! Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy

You and I need to get together soon.................
Still here, and not going anywhere 😉
[QUOTE=Funluvnteddybear71;10617 73097]
Well hey as long as you leave myself satisfied that's all that counts...and yes maybe you and I should get together and teach myself a lesson. Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Sounds like u need one. :-)
[QUOTE=ZantannaParella;10617735 95]
Sounds like u need one. :-) Originally Posted by Funluvnteddybear71
Well PM me about your class schedule :-)