A big thanks to everyone who showed up at the M&G!

Sorry, I missed it BSB. I'll make the next one.
and kudos to all of you posting above who DID NOT MENTION ANYONE WHO WAS THERE who hadnt already said they were there!!! as well as not mentioning the location!!!

discretion is extremely important in the hobby and especially extremely important to these events. reads like you all are doing a great job in staying discrete.
and kudos to all of you posting above who DID NOT MENTION ANYONE WHO WAS THERE who hadnt already said they were there!!! as well as not mentioning the location!!!

discretion is extremely important in the hobby and especially extremely important to these events. reads like you all are doing a great job in staying discrete. Originally Posted by pmdelites
You can apply the same logic to reviews, which, display the date, general location, and the individual in question. But of course, you already know this.

Thanks for reminder anyway.
just cos a review has a date and general location does not mean it took place at that time and location. but you can pretty much conceive that it did.

my point is esp for M&Gs - keep lips sealed!!!!!
just cos a review has a date and general location does not mean it took place at that time and location. but you can pretty much conceive that it did.

my point is esp for M&Gs - keep lips sealed!!!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites

...and just because someone said, "Nice meeting you" doesn't mean an actual meeting took place as well. Of course, you wasn't there, so you wouldn't know.

Anything and everything posted here on ECCIE is pure fantasy and otherwise posted for entertainment value, just like your posts.
Damn I'm so sorry I had to miss it, and last minute too. I'll be at the next one tho for sure. Glad y'all had a great time and can't wait for the next one. *muah*
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-03-2014, 01:56 PM
*sniff*

I am never invited to hang with the cool people.
Wish I could say I had a blast---unfortunately I wasn't invited---
Thanks for having me and my friend Katy there. When she gets her account set up, she'll say thank you as well. She's right next to me saying thanks though.

It was fun seeing so many friends and making new ones.
Sounds like fun! Can't wait to come see you again BSB!!
Since when do you need
An invitation
Miss Ze,
Ruler of Badass Crater
Of Badassitude?????

Seriously, everyone was invited.
One of these days we will see your pretty face.

But really Girl, you gotta try and keep up.
Thanks you guys... I promise to stay longer next time
I would LOVE an Invite please

Moto
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. I'm glad to say that there will be another one in the future! If you are interested, please get in touch with me via PM or email. Its not easy picking out names from an ongoing thread!

Sweet Regards,
- Brown Sugar Baby
Damn!!!
I go on vacation for a week and they throw a party without me.
That is just not right.