Texas Attorney General looking at 1st degree felony

He's a troll. That's all he's ever been, either as the jew lawyer, or DSK. A classic spot-on troll who stirs shit as a result of some sort of bizarre psychological need for attention. Posts shit just for the sake of a reaction.

Get that Jew Lawyer/DSK? You are a fucking pathetic troll.

You're not a baker either.

Neither are you a lawyer.

Never lamped you for a Jew, despite your stupid Holocaust Museum bullshit, and I said so on numerous occasion, even as you begged me not to expose your ridiculous ruse.

Klansman? Probably fits your anti-immigrant rhetoric and penchant for Asian sex slaves as well as anything else does. But I guess your wife won't let you wear white.

Like Ken Paxton, you're a lying fraud, JL. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He's a troll. That's all he's ever been, either as the jew lawyer, or DSK. A classic spot-on troll who stirs shit as a result of some sort of bizarre psychological need for attention. Posts shit just for the sake of a reaction.

Get that Jew Lawyer/DSK? You are a fucking pathetic troll. Originally Posted by timpage
Timmy, calm down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhddPnxDWvI
Man, you are fucking bizarre. You post nothing but references to gay sex.
I've only blocked one other person but you're getting close....you contribute absolutely nothing in terms of substantive thought. And, the bar around here for that is pretty fucking low. Originally Posted by timpage
He's a closet queen. I can find no other explanation. The ones who scream the loudest are often the ones that are deepest in the closet.
He's a closet queen. I can find no other explanation. The ones who scream the loudest are often the ones that are deepest in the closet. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your confusion is self explanatory...

And you are a fucking idiot.
And you are a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How dare you call IIFFY an Idiot!

COIdiot affectionately refers to him as "Sweet Ass."

• DSK
  • 07-05-2015, 07:43 AM

Get that Jew Lawyer/DSK? You are a fucking pathetic troll. Originally Posted by timpage
If I were you I would watch out, you old POS bastard.

I have retained WellEndowed1911's lawyer to represent me and get all you agenda driven goons who persecute me thrown in jail and stripped of your assets and your dignity. (However, I refuse to suck his dick like WE1911 does)