Roll Call Nola

• 12-03-2019, 07:42 AM
still here
How do you find ladies on Twitter?
still here hanging in there LOST in this new world
How do you find ladies on Twitter? Originally Posted by saints_fan86
#datenola
Rarely stop by now
This place went to total shit. There’s not much valuable as far as sites go. Our home isn’t great. STG is like backpage flooded with pimped out users. SA is meh....I dabble time to time but it’s difficult because no one gives many reviews where I’m at and I don’t trust the ones they give any way. Especially to STG.
I'm here but bored as hell!!! Dreaming of the "good ole days".
Hey Guys! Hope Everyone has a GRRRREAT Throw it back Thursday
Hello! I’m still here!! Log in and out every now and then
I pop in every once in a while.
I'll be there NYE but for work.
I may have to pop in on BrownEyedGirl for a BNG, if I can find a place to send my coworkers, that doesn't serve alcohol.
Warpt, you are looking for a place in New Orleans that does NOT serve liquor? Good luck with that
Since the de line of ECCIE, I rarely find myself favoring this board. Although I was once loyal, loyalties often find new opportunities and follow them.

Now OH2 has become my go to place. Not saying I won’t favor ECCIE again, just now, it’s not the place I find myself being interested in.
  • Bvck
  • 12-20-2019, 09:18 AM
Hi all - I do check in frequently although I rarely post. Open to PMs from anyone who would like to stay in touch or send me alternative contact info.
Im still hangin round. Miss livin in Nola! I will be there in january..gotta come the 19th for playoff game!!!