What's Up or Down Rather with P411

Dang you Gina... just when I thought I finally had some justification for my rants against Comcast... you come along and destroy it with honesty ,backbone , true grit and straightforward taking responsibility for your own actions... I don't know where you are from... but that type of activity is not only frowned upon on this board... but it's practically unheard of... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
LOL!!! I hate comcast! They have screwed me over so bad I have cried real tears!

TMFT ... book a session with me and if you promise to bitch about comcast during the whole massage the session will be half off!
Khafeh sho Waykili Originally Posted by Big Jake
Nobody puts Waykili in the corner! Originally Posted by Roberta
I got your Khafeh sho hanging.
LOL!!! I hate comcast! They have screwed me over so bad I have cried real tears!

TMFT ... book a session with me and if you promise to bitch about comcast during the whole massage the session will be half off! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Uh huh... and as soon as you posted this you moved your incall to just outside the range for my electric scooter...

En route to Brook Wild's incall...if things hold up long enough ... yea the battery too...