The founders of BAT SHIT CRAZY Products Inc. (Hobart420, Whispers & Still Looking) are launching their first two products.

I call Price gouging on his products.
We are in a government
crises at the moment
with obama care.
Lower your prices &
there won't be a riot. Originally Posted by siberia
This is a hooker board and you are suggesting that BatShit Crazy Products Inc. lower prices... You are EFFEN me,right? Keep talking like that and we will have riots, people will be taking vacations.

Someone get some popcorn and I'll tap the mini keg. We are going to be here for a while on that last request.
They even throw in a nice Silly Old BAG

Well, if being Bat Shit Crazy means awarding me with my very own batmobile, then where do I sign up? Oh, and give me the one that Michael Keaton drove, because that one was badass!

1989-batmobile.jpg
This is a hooker board and you are suggesting that BatShit Crazy Products Inc. lower prices... You are EFFEN me,right? Keep talking like that and we will have riots, people will be taking vacations.

Someone get some popcorn and I'll tap the mini keg. We are going to be here for a while on that last request. Originally Posted by RandB fan

I am haggling,
the right way
to do things
around here.
Can't blame
me for getting
a good bang
for the buck.

Pass the popcorn.
Thxs babe.
They even throw in a nice Silly Old BAG

Originally Posted by fun2come

I love how this community has come together to support this wonderful line of products. I'm sure the great products speak for themselves but the owners kind hearted nature giving up a percentage of the profits and donating to the EFN "Who's Da Daddy" fund makes all the difference in the world. Let's keep up the good work guys!

I've been busy with the testing. We've had some stank ones come in. The taste test is the worst in that respect.
I really dig all the product concepts cuming in! We're gonna be rich! I mean we are going to help a lot of BSC providers.

Well, in between tasting douchey kittiez, I've been working on some merch. Here is a line of shirts I've cum up with(I only wear red so that is the only color choice): ask for them by name.

The generic

The rockerrick

The Beeg Cawk

The SL

The cinnamonshark

The Hobart

I WANT THAT T-SHIRT!
Ho bart, there isn't shit dropping from the bat logo. This isn't accpetable to
code. Go back babe and add shit.
Ho bart, there isn't shit dropping from the bat logo. This isn't accpetable to
code. Go back babe and add shit. Originally Posted by siberia
It should be fixed now.
We should hire siberia for quality control.
-Hobart: "head" of Human Resourses.

So I am "Generic"
THX HoBart
He just didn't know how to spell geriatric.
So I am "Generic"
THX HoBart Originally Posted by fun2come
The F2C shirt is in the works.
I'm out of red shirts. As soon as I do laundry I will work it up.
I think tee shirts do not meet the "product blend" that BatShit Crazy Products wants to be know for. Belive me when I say i have tried to sell tee shirts and it is a tough, bat eat bat kind of business that delivers very low margins in volatile business environment. The dick and ball washing sprayer idea is just about as profitable as you can go to any Home Depot, Lowe's, or hardware store and get models from $5.00 up to industrial models. This is not an exclusive product and does not have a good fit in the product mix.

I took the sprayer idea a step forward and thought of some of the cum dumpsters and ass pipes that come and go on the board and thought that super sized enema and douche products might be just the BSC product that will take up into the future. I was thinking about how Bonn11 might have a couple of ideas as ass piping is his specialty. maybe he would have ideas that could help us meet our marketing goals.
I took the liberty to signing a consulting agreement ($1yr and cost plus 100%)) and together we have developed a new product line named after the legend himself " THE BONN11" an ever growing series of pump sprayers with unique, excluesive attachments to replace the washed up(get it) ball and nut sack cleaning sprayer. We have updated the old model with a pressure regulator, BONN11's fresh new line of accessories and attachments such as the BONN11" Fisting attachment, and the BONN11 signature blue 11" Alien dildo, and soon to come, the BONN11 signature blue Alien fleshlight. It is not only self lubricating but self cleaning when attached to the SP-1 sprayer or can be detached for stand alone use.
These newly designed products are available now with new attachments being designed and tested on an ongoing basis.

These products will have a projected price points with enticing profit margins with sales projected into the 7 figure range in the first year alone. that would be sales of $130,000,000.00 in the first year. add on attachment sales will have even higher profit potential. We should see a huge rise in add on sales of lube, enema, and douche products. I project that the BSC brand Bat Guano enema drink mix concentrate (that will be introduced in the late first quarter) mixed with milk will be one of Bonn11's personal favorites and is bound to become a favorite of our loyal BSC customers too..

The first in the line up is the EM1.5 this Bonn11 inspired unit holds up to 1.5 gallons of milk and comes with an ass pipe and straw (standard) for those who enjoy drinking directly from the source.
The SP-1 is a basic kit with a full set of tips in a discrete storage case and a unisex prostrate massager.
Attachment 384137 Attachment 384135

Attachments include the the BN11F and the BN11D with the BONN11 model BN-FL signature blue fleshlight to be announced soon with out without the BSC-1 sprayer.
Attachment 384138 Attachment 384139

Attachment 384142

I have tried selling My own version of BatShit Crazy/Sexy tee shirts on the board in the past with little success Only EFN took one but she threatened to out me if I didn't personalize it. I have hundreds of these and I have been thinking of just including one with every purchase of $250 or more

Do you have a idea for a Signature product that you would like to see become part of the BatShit Crazy, product line up? fell free to email your ideas at ideas@batshitcrazy.com. plan to wait a long tome to hear from us as we hobby a lot and only work when we have to raise money to pay Non OPEC providers.

RandB Fan
Dept Manager, Improving Stupid Products, a division of R and D Originally Posted by RandB fan
It appears some testing going on.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1277244
I've been busy with the testing. We've had some stank ones come in. The taste test is the worst in that respect.
I really dig all the product concepts cuming in! We're gonna be rich! I mean we are going to help a lot of BSC providers.

Well, in between tasting douchey kittiez, I've been working on some merch. Here is a line of shirts I've cum up with(I only wear red so that is the only color choice): ask for them by name.

The generic

The rockerrick

The Beeg Cawk

The SL

The cinnamonshark

The Hobart

Originally Posted by Hobart420

ALL WINNERS!