Ain't it a bitch

I want to live in your turd Kitty. It looks like the happiest place on earth. Originally Posted by purtybaby
Good Morning PB!

Thank you for the kind words, what a nice young lady you are! To clarify however, the first happiest place on earth is actually my vagina. The turd is a very close second, good guess! E for effort and a high five!

The turd makes a wonderful destination vacation rental and can be booked anytime via Air B&B. Unfortunately, my vagina is not available for rental at this time. If you would like to subscribe to our mailing list, we will notify you of any vaginal availability.

Your interest is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to your future visit. Please be sure and take a moment to sign our guestbook and like us on Facebook!

xXx,
Kitty D'Luxe

BCC: Turd, Vagina
And here I was thinking I had nailed it booking a trip to Bali. My travel agent seriously missed the mark on this one.
Sorry about the incompetent agent, it may be difficult but please try and enjoy Bali baby.

There's always next time.
Good Morning PB!

Thank you for the kind words, what a nice young lady you are! To clarify however, the first happiest place on earth is actually my vagina. The turd is a very close second, good guess! E for effort and a high five!

The turd makes a wonderful destination vacation rental and can be booked anytime via Air B&B. Unfortunately, my vagina is not available for rental at this time. If you would like to subscribe to our mailing list, we will notify you of any vaginal availability.

Your interest is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to your future visit. Please be sure and take a moment to sign our guestbook and like us on Facebook!

xXx,
Kitty D'Luxe

BCC: Turd, Vagina Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
Wonderful view, great landscaping, nice hills to climb. I planted my flag right away.

I recently acquired the entire property and have been enjoying it non stop since. Sorry but I do not see any vacation spots opening up anytime soon. I think I'm going to convert it to a residence.
Mr. 13,

Your request for rezoning from a commercial to residential property was submitted. Congratulations on acquiring such a desirable property. There was speculation as to how long it would stay on the market. I hear there's a pool going.

Come over and celebrate, lunch is me.
Mr. 13,

Your request for rezoning from a commercial to residential property was submitted. Congratulations on acquiring such a desirable property. There was speculation as to how long it would stay on the market. I hear there's a pool going.

Come over and celebrate, lunch is me. Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
A pool hey, well the property does seem to have a consistent stream flowing when I'm working it. I'd say it's more like a lake then a pool.

The national weather service has issued a flood warning for this evening and has FEMA on stand bye.
  • Toyz
  • 04-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Zoning ordinance requires that the entry to said property be at least 10" from the nearest exit. And while improvements to property are encouraged, any improvements requested must be submitted in triplicate to the applicable permit office & work deemed neccesary must be performed by qualified experts.

Should there be, at anytime in the future, multiple occupants of property(s), sufficient notification must me supplied. Particularly written & photographic evidence that residence can support plumbing demands.

You may now return to your normally scheduled activities.
Zoning ordinance requires that the entry to said property be at least 10" from the nearest exit. And while improvements to property are encouraged, any improvements requested must be submitted in triplicate to the applicable permit office & work deemed neccesary must be performed by qualified experts.

Should there be, at anytime in the future, multiple occupants of property(s), sufficient notification must me supplied. Particularly written & photographic evidence that residence can support plumbing demands.

You may now return to your normally scheduled activities. Originally Posted by Toyz
Renovations have already taken place. We have added a porch swing and I recently put up a home sweet home sign. This property is no longer suitable for commercial use.
LMAO PB...I THINK YOU ARE JUST AWESOME FOR THIS! I THOUGHT I WAS UPFRONT AND HONEST... YOU SURPASSED MY HONESTLY BY A MILE! I THINK WE HAVE ALL HAD THIS HAPPEN AND YES! IT IS A PAIN IN THE ASS... HAHA NO PUN INTENDED
Good lord you are a beautiful woman , assuming that is you in your avatar. Very , very stunning.
That is her and she is beautiful, not to mention a lot of fun!

PB, if that is you in your avatar then we need to meet!
awww thanks soooo much! *blushes* yes that would be little ole me in a avatar... kinda makes me feel special... haha...

Fletch you are such a sweetheart thank you so much! I think you definitely should meet PB she seems like fun! I just want to put her in my pocket and take her with me! lol
Can I watch?
I think we would get along rather well Fletch
not sure what time of day your appointment was but perhaps you should try to get on 'pooping routine'
I am extremely regular, by 9am its all gone, I suggest you eat more fiber and drink a gallon of water a day, yes a gallon or more... 64oz is so outdated...
that should help, \
good luck on your pooping