How's everyone enjoying the snow?

• HSP
  • 02-08-2010, 06:22 PM
I am NOT enjoying it. I live on a rural mountain and was planning on visiting someone today. That plan may be off, depending on the roads later.

We live in the south, were this is not suppose to happen. All we have seen are inches of GLOBAL WARMING Originally Posted by Livonia
Well living in the downtown area is no fun either, bars are closed and horny with no relief in site
A lady making deliveries could make a fortune in this weather. Just do the math: 6 stops in 8 hours. Tomorrow may bring new opportunities, too.
  • sadie
  • 02-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Dam Charles. Can ya allow time for the gal to wash her coochie before driving to the next stop??

For real getting off now....
Dam Charles. Can ya allow time for the gal to wash her coochie before driving to the next stop??

For real getting off now.... Originally Posted by sadie
Isn't that what wipes in the car are for?????
haha I would hate to be stop 3,4,5 or 6
Damn, I miss you girls, and my LR buddies!!! Kind of a late reply, but just checked out the thread.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-08-2010, 09:20 PM
We were without power , without internet , and without TV for most of the day.... actually, a welcomed silence since I'm nursing the worst/best hangover in many-many years after watching the New Orleans SAINTS Kick some Colt's Ass last night!

* WHO * DAT * ? ?
Giz

P.S. - Ooooooh.... it hurt, to just t y p e that!
Damn, I miss you girls, and my LR buddies!!! Kind of a late reply, but just checked out the thread. Originally Posted by ms. harley
Welcum to the board, Harley....it's good to see you're back ... even though you're the full length of the state away from me.
  • Randi
  • 02-08-2010, 11:37 PM
HARLEYS BACK!!! Yeeehaw!!! (Sorry GIz did my yellin hurt ur hungover
head!?) Welcome to Eccie girlfriend!!
OK. Getting off the boards. Turning into a posting whore like Bluffcityguy. Originally Posted by sadie
I am often imitated but never duplicated.

Cheers,

bcg
I am loving the weather...this is swimsuit season back home in Minnesota!

Uffda, you guys are a big bunch-o-babies.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-09-2010, 05:37 AM
I am loving the weather...this is swimsuit season back home in Minnesota!

Uffda, you guys are a big bunch-o-babies. Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
It's Birthday-suit season over @ Giz's place in the Ouchita's. . . . cum over!

I'm beginning to feel human again.... I might even be able to leave the house today.... 'cause I think I may be able to fit my head between the door-jambs!

Let It Snow!

Giz
Sushi and pussy w crown n coke, I'll be a happy camper!! Sadie can have
my half of the wine!! Makes me goofy :0 Originally Posted by Randi

Sadie's created another sushi monster, I see.

Pardon me. I'll go back to sleep and finish this dream. Sushi, pinot grigio (ok, Randi the Crown is ok, too!), in bed with Sadie (without her stap-on) and Randi. Can't get much better than that as long as we all stay on the bed! LOL