H. Hardhat is fuckin sick.

My sweet HH is getting some Eccie Amor & I didn't even notice lol

All we can do is laugh at the stuff posted some time or 99.9 of the time.

Besos

All BS until you can provide us provider name to judge credibility.

Ur cred been shot here bro. Cold to throw someone's name out like that Originally Posted by dowork2012
Name that whore so we can judge the credibility. Or better yet, post the voice clip of yahs conversation. If she's a lying potty mouth outting whore, there is no credibility. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Like I said I don't believe everything I read on the internet...

I was talking about something else, not the "Stella" thing..

I have to get my bags pack so I can make it back to Houston... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
LMFAO...
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Were's that sushi shipment i paid for? I have mermaids to feed!
:spa m_laser:

Were's that sushi shipment i paid for? I have mermaids to feed! Originally Posted by kinkyorca
It wasn't me.

There's no time for pillow talk when my dear atf cute papi and I have our occasional SmashNDash w/glorious facial finish.
Originally Posted by Suzi Q
...to be clear, you are saying you dispense your semen on papi's face?
Wait...... Crazy is a sport...? Right? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Yup but most guys dicks aren't long enough to reach..
Yup but most guys dicks aren't long enough to reach.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Sitting on the bench again.....
Hey you, you "sick fuck" (no speculation on H.Hardhat's heath status),

Recieved word today from a very prominent provider that HH is purposely breaking condoms and trying to BB. Wow what a surprise to me. He is a very dangerous member of this site and girls should not see him. Originally Posted by the cute papi
Papi, I know of anothere newbie who isn't happy after seeing you. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I challenge you to find one that is...
She doesn't even have to be new...

Anyone I've spoken to, either in person or PM, that's seen him, had nothing pleasant to say. And that was before he admitted to recording sessions.
It wasn't me.

There's no time for pillow talk when my dear atf cute papi and I have our occasional SmashNDash w/glorious facial finish.
Originally Posted by Suzi Q
Does it count if he found her for me? I know, I know. It shouldn't.

If he's slipping the cover off that avatar, I think he would be the "fucking sick" one. (Not implying health status)
She only does BJs buddy.... -.- learn to read