Drumpf is a TRAITOR!

Why should they, just because Trump is "begging" them to do so? Originally Posted by andymarksman
Actually, if I were Putin, I'd hang on to everything. No doubt, if he has those emails, there is info in there that he can use to blackmail Hillary and get what he wants.

Putin may have emails, but I doubt he will release them. Trump was just playing the press who claimed he was in cahoots with Russia. It was funny.

And just because you're an idiot doesn't make it less funny.
Then you are as stupid as Trump for not at first trying to find out if Putin indeed does have "the goods" before going public, because his moronic statement essentially kills any chances of those emails ever being released before the election day.
You are in no position to be calling anyone stupid, Andy Pacnan
Obama said he would have a lot more leeway once he was re-elected and that was in talking with Putin. Hillary is just an extension of the Obama administration, a known liar, a known threat to our national security with her knowledgeable decision to circumvent the security process so he illegal dealings would be much more difficult to uncover. This allowed others access to her email server wwhich has been shown to have been accessed by others. The others may have been the Russians or the Chinese, or who knows since she obstructed justice and violated several laws deleting public records. I believe Hillary is much more of a threat to our national security than Trump would ever be.
These are the e-mails she deleted because they were supposedly private;

these were the ones that were supposedly not work-related;

these are the ones where she discusses her yoga lessons and wedding planning.

So if that what was really in the 30,000 deleted e-mails, then there’s no national security to be involved at all.
You are in no position to be calling anyone stupid, Andy Pacnan Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Name calling again, I see.

Typical bitter, hateful old white man.

Typical Trumpite.
These are the e-mails she deleted because they were supposedly private;

these were the ones that were supposedly not work-related;

these are the ones where she discusses her yoga lessons and wedding planning.

So if that what was really in the 30,000 deleted e-mails, then there’s no national security to be involved at all.
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Except the notion of a leader inviting another country to hack into the email account of a former Secretary of State.

That alone disqualifies Drumpf as president of the US.

He'll say and do anything. And never in the best interest of the American people.

That you continue to support him speaks volumes about your character.
Drumpf is a national tragedy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Less so than the LYING lib CLINTON'S !!!
Except the notion of a leader inviting another country to hack into the email account of a former Secretary of State.

That alone disqualifies Drumpf as president of the US.

He'll say and do anything. And never in the best interest of the American people.

That you continue to support him speaks volumes about your character
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be a lying turd of a lib-retard, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

What Trump did was propose that Russia release any of hildebeest's emails they might have in their possession to the American Press, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

By your shrill hyperbole, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you seem concerned that hildbeest's emails pertain to more than "yoga lessons" and "Chelsea's wedding".
The OP is proof positive that some people will post the first stupid thing that they think of. Better go look up the definition of treason. Hint: Obama's photo will be on that page.

That you continue to support him speaks volumes about your character. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh spare us the sanctimonious BS.

Since when have Obama and Clinton hacks like yourself EVER been about honesty, ethics and integrity?

You're just worried that something other than her yoga scheduled is discovered.
Except the notion of a Secretary of State inviting another country to hack into the email account by using an illegal, non-secure private server.

That alone disqualifies hildebeest as president of the US.

She'll say and do anything. And never in the best interest of the American people.

That you continue to support her speaks volumes about your character. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

FTFY, oinkboy.
Name calling again, I see.

Typical bitter, hateful old white man.

Typical Trumpite. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just trying to follow your example, AssupAsshole.
Great comeback, Whiny,

Let's see how juvenile this forum gets before the inevitable happens.

Why not set an example of patriotism and decency for your fellow Trumpites.

They're scaring the kids.
FTFY, oinkboy. Originally Posted by lustylad
Brilliant. As always. Trump is embracing Putin because he can't get a loan from anyone else.

Sad. Really sad. Believe me!