Reviewing The Wreckage

Why does it have to be someone’s fault? Why not both parties are at fault? And why does it have to end badly?

I had a regular who use to see me each month, sometimes twice a month, a few overnights...went on for almost 2years. He ended it by not asking for my service anymore. I knew, I saw it coming....he was losing his interest in me for some reason. I let him go. I did send him a little note to say that I hope he is still having fun in the hobby and to wish him luck. No ill feelings, it was time for him to move on. Did I learn to care for him? Yes! I sure did! But why would I try to hold on to him? He was never mine to begin with.

What I know and I knew this before entering into the Hobby:

A NSA relationship means that there are boundaries in place. Always recognize them, and respect them. You can fell in love even, but make it within those boundaries.
Why does it have to be someone’s fault? Why not both parties are at fault? And why does it have to end badly?

I had a regular who use to see me each month, sometimes twice a month, a few overnights...went on for almost 2years. He ended it by not asking for my service anymore. I knew, I saw it coming....he was losing his interest in me for some reason. I let him go. I did send him a little note to say that I hope he is still having fun in the hobby and to wish him luck. No ill feelings, it was time for him to move on. Did I learn to care for him? Yes! I sure did! But why would I try to hold on to him? He was never mine to begin with.

What I know and I knew this before entering into the Hobby:

A NSA relationship means that there are boundaries in place. Always recognize them, and respect them. You can fell in love even, but make it within those boundaries. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Amen!
And why does it have to end badly? Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
It does not have to always end badly. Most relationships do not end badly, the parties just lose interest and slowly drift apart, but there is no story there.

If you had been paying attention instead of raising your dress and flirting with the boys, you might have heard the premise.

I am talking about those special relationships where you cannot get enough of that person and want it to continue, but then for some unknown reason, the whole thing just explodes in your face. Most of us have suffered that tragic loss and many of us still don't know why it ended so disastrously.

What went wrong?

Whose fault do you think it was and what did you learn from it?
This is the classic he loves her but she loves this other guy who loves someone else who is imagining someone else in his mind....it goes on and on forever.

When you're looking too hard, you can't find it. It comes to you when you're not worried about it and you're living a carefree life for yourself. You can't force a square peg into a round hole, but we sometimes catch feelings for the wrong person and we soooooo want them to fit into our lives, but they just don't. Look back later and you might see the blessing that was in disguise at the time you were hurt. Or, maybe you realize the person really was on another level - higher level - and you realize that you need to strive more in order to try and attain someone like that - or that you were just playing out of your league.

These comments are meant for both sexes.

Also, about my objectivity....I don't believe I have lost my objectivity in the least. I own my actions. I'm not going to own your actions. I realize that your actions are about you, and I choose not to assign blame to myself for your actions, nor do I allow emotions I may have in reaction to your actions rule my day. I let that be about you and put it away. In the end, my actions are about me, though, and if I'm playing with you today then I dont assign blame or allow my emotions to soil you when it comes to actions I have initiated...those are mine. How can I be any less objective than that?
It does not have to always end badly. Most relationships do not end badly, the parties just lose interest and slowly drift apart, but there is no story there.

If you had been paying attention instead of raising your dress and flirting with the boys, you might have heard the premise.

I am talking about those special relationships where you cannot get enough of that person and want it to continue, but then for some unknown reason, the whole thing just explodes in your face. Most of us have suffered that tragic loss and many of us still don't know why it ended so disastrously.

What went wrong?

Whose fault do you think it was and what did you learn from it? Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I read this already, and I gave you my answer...it is not my fault if you are too stupid to understand. Now, excuse me, but I know it is a fool who argues with a fool, so I will show myself the way out.
It has always been my fault. It has always brought tremendous pleasure to me to meet new people and hear about their lives. Sometimes when the new person is a woman and things progress and become intimate the problems start. The intimacy to me is just an extension of the friendship. Basically the highest level a friendship can attain.

But that does not mean that I have lost the desire to be in a relationship with my spouse or significant other. That bond goes way beyound the friendship level. That bond goes into the soul. The problem is that the soulmate will not accept an intimate friendship on my part. Most women won't.

Because of jealousy, the great destroyer of relationships.

[Jealousy is a secondary emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, particularly in reference to a human connection. Jealousy often consists of a combination of presenting emotions such as anger, sadness, and disgust. It is not to be confused with envy.]
I have learned that the price of education is very high.

I have learned that you need to gauge a beautiful woman's character before you enjoy her physical beauty.

Sometimes you just need to forgo the carnal pleasure because it will be outweighed by the certain pain.

There are many beautiful women in the hobby as in civilian life, but somewhere along the line they discovered that their beauty somehow grants them special bitch privileges and many men allow them to be like that which only reinforces that trait.

I have learned that a woman's character is more important than her beauty, but somehow I always feel drawn in by her beauty and therein lies the challenge!

The brain must reign supreme, but sometimes the dick will not be denied!