February Is Black History Month

Died from some rare condition where tumors developed over her body.

People have theorized that until Oprah Winfrey, Nichelle Nicoles was the most famous black woman ever on the planet.
how bout that hot chick from Game of Thrones?

Nathalie Emmanuel

there's that saucy black female... can't remember her name.

I think she appeared on the Jefferson. she was very flirty. I think she may have had a spin off from jeffersons. not sure.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

anyone know whom I'm talking about?

I think her cast name was jenny or jennifer. not sure about that either.
anyone know whom I'm talking about?

I think her cast name was jenny or jennifer. not sure about that either. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
yes, Jenny, Lionel Jefferson's girlfriend on the show, was hot. never had a spin off, nor any other role that I know of, but yes.. HOT.. you have good taste!
Michelle Thomas from Family Matters. Died at 30. Incredibly hot and mostly forgotten.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think I remember that show. She was very young, what happened to her?
yes, Jenny, Lionel Jefferson's girlfriend on the show, was hot. never had a spin off, nor any other role that I know of, but yes.. HOT.. you have good taste! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

nope not her!!! she was Jefferson's sassy neighbor.

Berlinda Tolbert aka Jenny Willis Jefferson

I think I remember that show. She was very young, what happened to her? Originally Posted by Levianon17
this quote should answer your question.

Died from some rare condition where tumors developed over her body. Originally Posted by gnadfly
https://www.forbes.com/sites/trialan...o-move-on-up/+

apparently there was a burial dispute over Sherman Helmsey's remains.

fyi, Sherman Hemsley played George Jefferson. he only $50,000 left. He had a half-brother no one knew about.
apparently I got the wrong tv series. it was 227 I was thinking of, not jeffersons. never really watched the series.

Jackée Harry

Sherman Hemsley played George Jefferson. he only $50,000 left. He had a half-brother no one knew about. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hemsley, if I remember correctly died in El Paso, TX so I just assumed he was broke as a joke if he was living there... I blame Weezy's excessive spending habits for that shit

Edit: In all seriousness, I think the rumors about him being gay were true and he just wanted to live in a place and be anonymous and live his life. Everyone should live their life as they see fit so no big deal to me... I will admit that it was weird as fuck to me that he died in El Paso, TX. That was some pretty random ass shit to me.
this quote should answer your question. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I did a bit of my own research she died of a form of Stomach Cancer. How awful.
From wiki:

Michelle led a healthy lifestyle; she was a vegan and never smoked or drank alcohol.[9] In August 1997,[3] Thomas was diagnosed with a rare cancer, intra-abdominal desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor.[10] She underwent surgery to remove a lemon-sized tumor shortly before landing her The Young and the Restless role in the spring of 1998. In October 1998, she underwent surgery after a second cancerous growth ruptured. After being released from the hospital, Thomas flew home to New Jersey to spend Thanksgiving with her family.
.............................. ............

I remember reading that they stopped operating on her because the tumors would reappear. strange.
From wiki:

Michelle led a healthy lifestyle; she was a vegan and never smoked or drank alcohol.[9] In August 1997,[3] Thomas was diagnosed with a rare cancer, intra-abdominal desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor.[10] She underwent surgery to remove a lemon-sized tumor shortly before landing her The Young and the Restless role in the spring of 1998. In October 1998, she underwent surgery after a second cancerous growth ruptured. After being released from the hospital, Thomas flew home to New Jersey to spend Thanksgiving with her family.
.............................. ............

I remember reading that they stopped operating on her because the tumors would reappear. strange. Originally Posted by gnadfly

I suspect that is becasue they never found the source of her reoccuring cancer.