Please leave yo pimp outta da pikcha!

Man you guys are so judgmental, just because theres a guy there naked with his photo on the chick he's taking a picture of doesnt mean he's her pimp... He could just be visiting or helping her with the photos....
Originally Posted by Satin
And here I thought you were pimpin all those young coeds in the pics you send me with your crib in the background. No wonder those phone numbers never work.
Ok, I have a question. Do you guys assume that if a provider has a SO who is ok with her hobby, that he is a PIMP? Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
Yes.
Unless her SO is doing the following, then YOU, my dear, are wrong. IJS
pimp1
n 1. a man who solicits for a prostitute or brothel and lives off the earnings
2. a man who procures sexual gratification for another; procurer; pander

pimp (pmp) n. One who finds customers for a prostitute; a procurer.

intr.v. pimped, pimp·ing, pimps To serve as a procurer of prostitutes.

Verb1.pimp - arrange for sexual partners for others

pimp 5446 up, 3156 downone who brokers the sexual favors of women for profits

Unless her SO is doing the following, then YOU, my dear, are wrong. IJS
pimp1
n 1. a man who solicits for a prostitute or brothel and lives off the earnings
2. a man who procures sexual gratification for another; procurer; pander

pimp (pmp) n. One who finds customers for a prostitute; a procurer.

intr.v. pimped, pimp·ing, pimps To serve as a procurer of prostitutes.

Verb1.pimp - arrange for sexual partners for others

pimp 5446 up, 3156 downone who brokers the sexual favors of women for profits Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
You can quote multiple dictionaries on the definition of a pimp. The fact remains that if the guy learns that there's a man in the picture, he's more than likely going to think pimp and avoid her. Fair or not, that's how it is.
I count three people in the room. The girl. the guy setting beside the bed and who ever took the picture. The person taking the picture could be another woman. It appears the guy setting beside the bed is on the computer or texting. So all we can do is guess at the status of those involved. All of the tats on the provider speaks of a young "owned" provider. Besides it being a BP ad I wouldn't touch or even go near her.
  • Satin
  • 03-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Lmmfao at GatorMan. If Ender gets me her number I'll still fuck her, even in front of her pimp....
You can quote multiple dictionaries on the definition of a pimp. The fact remains that if the guy learns that there's a man in the picture, he's more than likely going to think pimp and avoid her. Fair or not, that's how it is. Originally Posted by Diomidis

Yeah, I know. Im not worried about it. Ive never had this issue, I just wanted to know how yall felt. I would feel the same way if the shoe was on the other foot.