If you had the right girl would you could stop hobbing

If I met the right girl, would I stop hobbying?

I have met the right girl, and hobby with her permission.

If she wanted me to stop, I would. She likes the freedom of a little "on the side action" too. Originally Posted by 69er
Hmm, interestering pov! I have brought up the swinger life-style a few times while in past relationships and it has never gone over too well. When in a relationship I too like being monongoumous (?sp) but I also like some strange on the side. I have also 'almost' given up on finding 'the right girl'.
Absolutely. When I'm in a committed relationship, it's just that. I'm a one woman man at that point. But right now, I'm single. I'll continue to see beautiful Korean ladies until the right girl comes along that makes me forget all about Korean girls.

I don't have a whole lot of time in my life right now to be looking for the right girl. It would a distraction right now. But, if she was to basically "fall in my lap" so to speak, I wouldn't be opposed to it. But in the mean time, beautiful Korean ladies take up the slack, when I have the time.
What the...?

I'm assuming that this question is in regards to single men?

If not then let's address the married hobbyists: a huge percentage of hobbyists are married. Therefore, finding the "right girl" and no longer "hobbying" sounds like he no longer has to pay the provider and he is now just having an affair.

Things that make you go...Hmmmm...
I thought about this question a little bit and I think I would quit the hobby if I found the perfect girl. But after the passion phase ended, I'd probably go back.
What the...?

I'm assuming that this question is in regards to single men?

If not then let's address the married hobbyists: a huge percentage of hobbyists are married. Therefore, finding the "right girl" and no longer "hobbying" sounds like he no longer has to pay the provider and he is now just having an affair.

Things that make you go...Hmmmm... Originally Posted by Shiloh Stevens

They married Miss Right. They just didn't relize her first name was "Always". I don't judge a married man for hobbying. Confucius said: Man who live in dog house too long soon find cat house.

Yes. I would quit. Defining "the right girl" is different for every man and at different times in their life.

My Ms. Right would be a provider or stripper. She would want me to sit at home all day while she worked and made all the money. she would still satisfy my needs daily of course. In short, I want to be a dead beat loser boyfriend.

Ladies, if you are in between dead beat loser boyfriends, I would love to interview with you. We could start with you buying me dinner and take it from there. PM me!!

My Ms. Right would be a provider or stripper. She would want me to sit at home all day while she worked and made all the money. she would still satisfy my needs daily of course. In short, I want to be a dead beat loser boyfriend.

Ladies, if you are in between dead beat loser boyfriends, I would love to interview with you. We could start with you buying me dinner and take it from there. PM me!! Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
Lmao...

Stop!.....oh the flashbacks!!
If Safire would go gay, I would run away with her

LOL

I already have the right girl. That has not stopped me. What does that say for man?. Flip the script, would you ladies quit if the right man came along? Could it be a man. hobbyist you met?
I already have the right girl. That has not stopped me. What does that say for man?. Flip the script, would you ladies quit if the right man came along? Could it be a man. hobbyist you met? Originally Posted by Jariou

If I met the right man, I would quit in a heartbeat if he wanted me to. Since this is my lively hood, I of course would have to find an alternative, but I am totally devoted to my man when in a relationship.

Ladies, if you are in between dead beat loser boyfriends, I would love to interview with you. We could start with you buying me dinner and take it from there. PM me!! Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth

No kidding.. even if its for 6 months or so. I need a vacation from being a responsible and a productive member of society damn it.

If I met the right man, I would quit in a heartbeat if he wanted me to. Since this is my lively hood, I of course would have to find an alternative, but I am totally devoted to my man when in a relationship. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Thought you said you didn't want a new man Changing your mind?? LOL
I don't care if he hobbies.

1. just don't lie to me about it. (you don't have to throw it in my face, but don't make up elaborate bullshit stories to hide it from me either)

2. don't make "us" -meaning our family, our home, so on and so forth - go without - so you can go get some strange on the regular.

So to fix that - don't lie to me about it - I can help make sure WE (us) don't go without - so you can go get some strange by making sure things that can wait on aren't purchased right away and you can compromise on how often you go pay for some. (or wait for her to run a special - or ask me as a provider - or former provider to help you get a "deal". Believe me, it's been done.)

I'd have no problem with it what so ever.

I just can't stand the bullshit that people try to pull instead of just being upfront about things.
Bravo
Thought you said you didn't want a new man Changing your mind?? LOL Originally Posted by TexasDave555

Hey, I am a woman... I have that right!
No one enjoys the hobby more than me--promise--that being said--if I found the perfect woman, why would I need to hobby?!! She would be my hobby!!
'Hobbing'? Please. It's spelled 'Hobbying'.