favorite hobby site and why

I'll be snarky and rude!
Are you kidding me? TER has no drama? Mods play no shit? Really?? C'mon Naomi, are you trying to be serious with this post? You forget who you're talking to here? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

I used to visit TER a lot years ago, even tried to post some reviews, but they were all rejected because they "were not descriptive enough"....WTF ?

After several attempts to contact the MODS concerning the reviews I was finally told to fuck off.

And yes, there was much drama on the discussion boards there.....most started by the MODS.

Haven't been there in over 3 years.....will never visit the site again.
I went to check out YMWV a while back and couldn't register. Just tried again for the hell of it and got the same issue. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
I had the same issue, and I was invited by a girl, and she got the Mod to register me, and her name is my password. It is pretty wild over there, but you may have to contact the Mod to get you registered. Just be prepared if you do go over there. My original hello to the girl who invited me was changed to "Sir! I'm an AttentionWhore, Sir!", I guess the forum automatically changes certain words to different words.
I use a variety. Depending on area where I'm at, here is what I found:

ECCIE: Great for Texas and Oklahoma; Good for Louisiana, Arkansas, TN, Florida; Okay to marginal for other locations.

Indys: Great for Ohio and PA. Good for certain New England and other Atlantic Coast areas. Okay to marginal for other locations.

The Other Board: Great for Colorado. Emerging in Texas. Not found anywhere else.

These 3 forum sites seem to be the best for getting specific information for the regions mentioned.

I use TER for reviews. It is the best for reviews across the country. Don't use their forums-- find them useless.

P411 is great for finding quality providers, but it is lacking in that there is no forum feature nor place to post reviews. Only reviews section is a redirect to other sites.

Backpage is good for cross referencing information as well as getting a feel for what a certain market is like.
www.canadaadultfun.com if fun for anyone that travels to Canada. My favourite.
www.perb.ca also another Canadian one.
I would rank ECCIE the best for where I've traveled in the states.
I like eccie..but I like the close knit South Florida Boards like The Indiboard & Erotic Ambition. I get great discounts on dates being a VIP on The Indiboard & we have plenty of agencies & independents to choose from.

Erotic Ambition is becoming a great florida board as well & is one of my favorites. Bobby K & Beach Barbie are doing a great job running this site. I Always get great info on the hobby using Erotic Ambition.

http://www.eroticambition.com/
http://independentgirls.com/indiboard/index.php

I still swing by ECCIE during my occasional board hoping..
I was on ASPD and I moved to ECCIE , but then I am in Texas, and these seem to service Texas markets best (especially from a guys POV ... IMO). Plus, I agree that the various forums are great on eccie (and a vast improvement over ASPD ... where I encounter downright hostility if you weren't a "regular" poster).

I, as an occasional poster and reviewer, find eccie as a more friendly environment then others I have tried.
  • MrGiz
  • 08-28-2011, 10:20 PM
. . . So Mr Giz, like I said, I prefer TER because that is where I get most of my business. Maybe because I am a highly reviewed provider there - Just sayin! . . . . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Naomi.... I have been a VIP Member of TER for the past ten (10) years.... same handle, the entire time!!

Would it be too rude of me to ask your handle there?* I believe you say you are based in the Carolina's.... correct?

I see a few "highly reviewed" girls there (no Naomi's) who fit the general impression you portray here... but I cannot be certain they may actually be you.* I don't believe it's fair for me to "assume" which girl it might be.*

Please feel free to PM, if you'd rather not say here.
You appear to be a very fine young lady... I would LUV to know more about you!!
I have said it already. I can post one ad on TER and be booked for my whole trip. I do a lot of touring and TER is the first place I go to for advertising and it never fails me. That is what gets me there. My success came from there and I am forever grateful. TER means money - That's the main reason why I'm there not for interaction.

Yes I lOVE eccie for hobby interaction. Not my go to at all for business but a nice hangout.

Other sites I love : datecheck, Verifyhim and p411 because they keep us safe. Verifyhim.com because it has saved my ass alot. As soon as I get an email from a potential date I run it through VH and the results are amazing. That's my reason.

I have already said TER dear. Asking again won't get you a different answer. Everyone know about TER but ALOT of people here don't know eccie exists. Check out the carolinas board for eccie and see for yourself. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Great Sites Naomi! I'm tired of some of these assholes on ECCIE.
i am just curious what your favorite hobby site is and why? I think ECCIE ranks number one so far, but i am curious as to why others like this site or other sites, what do you look for in a site? Originally Posted by seductivesarah
I'm in Colorado, so it's TheOtherBoard, Sowet (both local), TER, ECCIE and now PlayersCastler (for psuedo national presence). TOB & Sowet are very easy to use and navigate. Love reading the reviews on TER, but hate writing them. I like ECCIE for the chat rooms, Colorado section and when touring ladies are visiting our area. ECCIE is gaining traction in Colorado by clients and providers.

ECCIE is my Facebook, the other sites just pretend. You can actually get some conversation going here. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Agree 100% with this statement.
Nowadays I just stick to the provider boards on various sites but none of them are my favs.
Naomi.... I have been a VIP Member of TER for the past ten (10) years.... same handle, the entire time!!

Would it be too rude of me to ask your handle there?* I believe you say you are based in the Carolina's.... correct?

I see a few "highly reviewed" girls there (no Naomi's) who fit the general impression you portray here... but I cannot be certain they may actually be you.* I don't believe it's fair for me to "assume" which girl it might be.*

Please feel free to PM, if you'd rather not say here.
You appear to be a very fine young lady... I would LUV to know more about you!! Originally Posted by MrGiz
You have been in the hobby for 8+ years so it wouldn't be hard for you to figure out why that is.
If you really want a link to my personal website and my reviews on TER and BD send me a pm. I will not share
publicly. Have a great day.

Great Sites Naomi! I'm tired of some of these assholes on ECCIE. Originally Posted by AlexaTheAmazon
Aren't we all.
TER and Eros for business....Eccie for posting!
TER and Eros for business....Eccie for posting and being stalked! Originally Posted by London Rayne
There....that oughta do it!!
Word!
I am a former member of both ASPD and TER, ECCIE is still relatively new and I think will be the go to site for both hobbiest's and providers around the country in the next 10 years.