OBAMA BUYS $40 MILLION ESTATE IN HAWAII

How much is he going to spend for the Eastern Whitehouse in Kenya?
I don't think I could be a democrat even if I agreed with them. The fact they don't seem to see the world as it is, bugs a bit. It's like that south park called ass burgers. That's exactly how I see democrats most of the time.... except for one, but she's a big exception. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
who's the exception?
OBAMA BUYS $40 MILLION ESTATE IN HAWAII Originally Posted by ChoomCzar

choomy

why did the hell did you post a link to a cheesy tabloid? those rags have a tendency to exaggerate over the top on certain stories like this one. they're really not interested in the truth be told.

They ripped off and plagerized the story that hillbuzz.org broke.

Jesus.. WWN even had a story that Obama was resigning and Joe Biden would take over and warm the seat until Romney comes in. ---- now how credible is that story!!!!!

YOU would have been better served to post a different credible source link. this one ain't it.
seems there maybe something to this story according to the hillbuzz.org

heres' the link to more details of this story
http://hillbuzz.org/is-barack-obama-...move-to-hawaii

I see more references to obama (bathhouse barry) being gay... interesting.

seems that the original plan to buy a new house has been scotched due to unwanted publicity. it appears that they will buy a cheaper house where the obamas will live temporarily until they find property to build a new one from scratch. this is supposed to happen in january 2013.

they must really think Obama will lose.
Like I said earlier, you'd have to be an idiot to believe the story was true. Of course those on the right will believe anything bad about Obama no matter how ridicules the story might be. Originally Posted by KCJoe
Thats true, and the nimrods on the left will believe anything Obama says as long as they think there is something in it for them.
It would not surprise me at all if Bareback Obama moved to Hawaii, after all we will pay for the move AND to whatever modifications the house needs for his security.
It is more than likely that at least a few of his gay lovers live there.
..... and the nimrods on the left ....... . Originally Posted by acp5762
nimrod is a biblical character in the book of genesis...depicted as a mighty man of earth and a great hunter
It would not surprise me at all if Bareback Obama moved to Hawaii, after all we will pay for the move AND to whatever modifications the house needs for his security.
It is more than likely that at least a few of his gay lovers live there. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Ah hell i guess you will miss them...