**Rude Providers for ref?**

With the exception of weekends, I respond to all PM's and emails within a few hours. I ask that ladies do NOT call or text me for a reference, as its not always as easy for me to be on the phone as it is my computer.

I don't understand those who get angry when "their guy" goes to see someone else. Hell, I encourage my favorite guys to cheat on me as often as possible!!
It taint cheating if you approve.
Lol.. point is, those who know me know that approval isn't needed. I fully understand what this IS and what it ISN'T.
Let me quickly add Kaylee (hot chick) to my list of AWESOME reference givers!! Always quick and so sweet!
Not all women want to give references, it was even said by a provider that she doesn't give references because business is slow. :/ I know when I contact a provider for a reference, I'm looking for more than a simple ok if possible. But at the very least, I want to make sure my moments with him will be safe!!

Lately there have been a few guys who will use a provider to verify him, yet she's never seen him. :/ So, verify as much as you can!