Is it ever time to retire?

• WTF
  • 02-02-2015, 09:55 PM
Great I will put you on my Houston list. Originally Posted by tucson
She walked herself into that one!
These guys ain't paying you to think sister. Originally Posted by Bombay
First... Forget what he said.
I think it's sweet and thoughtful that you would think in that term for our well being. I'm not there yet, not by a long shot, but your right, things happen in life that it's only the few who escape disease, surgery or anything that might affect the libido. That said, we have and still are building up a lifetime of fantasies and experience to indulge in.
As the years pass, you will be asking yourself... "Where did the time go?" And wonder what you could have done differently, or what path in life do you want to take. To that I would say, gather knowledge. You can take as much as you need and it will never be enough. Enjoy life, because it can change in an instant. Make lifelong friends, and do not judge those who do not understand you. You will stop being 'cool' when you hit your 30's. And as time goes by, you will long for these days you've lived. Regret nothing you've done but learn from it. There are things I wish I could have done, and there are things I did do, and looking back, I'm grateful for the lessons learned.
Sex is the one thing that changes over time, but does not change inside us. The chance to talk and connect mentally is the most powerful stimulant. If you see the bad reviews, it's usually the ladies who look like they are starting off into space or just can't carry a good conversation. One of my ATFs and I usually talk about all kinds of topics in between her orgasms. Places we've been, our interests etc. most seniors stay pretty active well into their 80's and even 90s. But it may not hurt to have some O2 nearby.
WTF I think she just answered my question. How many threads on ECCIE about the NBA policy but this is the first about us old goats.
Sounds like she needs to start charging by the window like most contactors I know do. I never met one yet that charges by the house.

of course you realize the contractor was theoretical, and the windows were an analogy of her energy spent. That would be very difficult to charge by energy rather than time spent. Energy as far as I know is rated by KW's and BTU's, how would a provider measure her energy? IOP? Interesting study, do you think we could get federal funding?

When I was younger my dick used to get hard on a breezy day , into my fifties now and I've found a small % of ladies that could blow me for days and never achieve wood. Not really their fault and I pay them to leave, the others well I pay to stay.
[/SIZE] Originally Posted by WTF
Been in them shoes myself brother...
First rule of hooker-dom (yes, I just made up a word): Never suggest that the gents shouldn't have as much sex as they want for as long as they want. They tend to get pissy at the thought of ever being put out to pasture. They will surely be studly and virile right up to the moment of death. How dare you suggest otherwise!?

Lol, I'm just messing with you, babe. I think most of us ladies understand what you meant... how frustrating it can be when you are goal oriented... the goal being to help your gent achieve erection and subsequent orgasm so he feels happy and relaxed when he leaves. You keep trying and trying and it's never going to happen and you're both just getting more and more frustrated.
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Lol yes, shame on me! Haha you're absolutely right, no one wants to feel as though this time will ever come.

I've had two experiences on this matter, one positive and one negative. This is why I say I have mixed emotions.

The first gent used a penis pump to gain his erection, and could only go 20 mins at a time with it. The pump would suck the blood into the penis and then a ring around the base would seemingly strangle the poor thing in an attempt to keep the blood in place to maintain the erection. If you ask me this looked rather painful but it seemed to make him happy so I was happy to go with it. Then the frustrating part came: There was hardly a way the man could reach ecstasy because he did not have a full range of motion. His member was kinda hard, but not really erect if you will. It's difficult to explain. Like you could bend it if you tried to. So he would barely wiggle it around getting nowhere. After 20 mins he would take it off and give it a break, and then pump it back up. It was all pretty time consuming and the appointment went way way over. I wanted him to leave happy, but then I realized there was just no way. An hour PAST the time our appointment should have ended I had to politely ask him to clean up. Making a man happy is part of the satisfaction of being in this business, so yes in this case it can be quite frustrating.

The second experience was much better. The gent had a different, much more efficient internal device. I felt like he was more aware of his capabilities and was not trying to be abusive of my time and my services. He explained that even though things are different now, it still feels very good. I was very happy to at least get some feedback from him.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2015, 10:25 PM
WTF I think she just answered my question. How many threads on ECCIE about the NBA policy but this is the first about us old goats. Originally Posted by tucson
NGA policy.

• WTF
  • 02-02-2015, 10:28 PM
, how would a provider measure her energy?

... Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
NGA policy. I like that
Lol yes, shame on me! Haha you're absolutely right, no one wants to feel as though this time will ever come.

I've had two experiences on this matter, one positive and one negative. This is why I say I have mixed emotions.

The first gent used a penis pump to gain his erection, and could only go 20 mins at a time with it. The pump would suck the blood into the penis and then a ring around the base would seemingly strangle the poor thing in an attempt to keep the blood in place to maintain the erection. If you ask me this looked rather painful but it seemed to make him happy so I was happy to go with it. Then the frustrating part came: There was hardly a way the man could reach ecstasy because he did not have a full range of motion. His member was kinda hard, but not really erect if you will. It's difficult to explain. Like you could bend it if you tried to. So he would barely wiggle it around getting nowhere. After 20 mins he would take it off and give it a break, and then pump it back up. It was all pretty time consuming and the appointment went way way over. I wanted him to leave happy, but then I realized there was just no way. An hour PAST the time our appointment should have ended I had to politely ask him to clean up. Making a man happy is part of the satisfaction of being in this business, so yes in this case it can be quite frustrating.

The second experience was much better. The gent had a different, much more efficient internal device. I felt like he was more aware of his capabilities and was not trying to be abusive of my time and my services. He explained that even though things are different now, it still feels very good. I was very happy to at least get some feedback from him. Originally Posted by Johanna
If you don't want to see really old guys who need artificial means to get an erection, just screen them out.
Ask Fancyinheels about the guy that had to do an injection and got her finger by mistake. Can you say stiff finger.
I doubt that I will ever retire from hobbying, I enjoy the company and appreciate the beauty of a lady.
The first gent used a penis pump to gain his erection, and could only go 20 mins at a time with it. The pump would suck the blood into the penis and then a ring around the base would seemingly strangle the poor thing in an attempt to keep the blood in place to maintain the erection. If you ask me this looked rather painful but it seemed to make him happy so I was happy to go with it. Then the frustrating part came: There was hardly a way the man could reach ecstasy because he did not have a full range of motion. His member was kinda hard, but not really erect if you will. It's difficult to explain. Like you could bend it if you tried to. So he would barely wiggle it around getting nowhere. After 20 mins he would take it off and give it a break, and then pump it back up. It was all pretty time consuming and the appointment went way way over. I wanted him to leave happy, but then I realized there was just no way. An hour PAST the time our appointment should have ended I had to politely ask him to clean up. Making a man happy is part of the satisfaction of being in this business, so yes in this case it can be quite frustrating. Originally Posted by Johanna
Next time, ask deerhunter to use the pump before coming to the appointment.
If you don't want to see really old guys who need artificial means to get an erection, just screen them out. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
In her defense, I don't think age and equipment is an issue as much as a client who abused her time and rate. Giving a guy an extra five minutes once in a while is good customer service. Anything past that starts becoming taking advantage of the provider.
I feel the same way on the reverse end when I see a provider and she can't achieve orgasm via daty. Or if she always needs more lubrication and never builds up her own wetness. What's the point if she's not so sensitive to cum anymore. I know there are a certain group of ladies who can't achieve orgasm through daty, but it sure is less motivating and gfe of a session if a lady I'm seeing never achieves. Its not a deal killer but it does sit on my mind sometimes when seeing new ladies.

I once saw a lady who needed a probing finger in her vagina, one in her ass, a tongue on her clit with a sextoy close in my other fingers just to achieve daty. If a lady is so jaded......or so nonsensitive to where I have to do all this to get her hot.......regularly its a burden. However if she treats me very well doing other things besides sex and not treating me like a mere client.......doing all that is my distinct pleasure. I think it all boggles down to motivation....and actually showing motivation in what you do.

I could see how some ladies feel on the reverse side of the spectrum on this.

It kinda upsets me to see so many ladies with multihour rates offered of time........and then if you actually utilize the time for intercourse or service for a large majority of it.....you are looked down upon as a potential client or they try to upsell the rates for it. Would be easier if people were just honest and said they don't like a hearty sexual type of session. That's why I like only trying to see ladys who have lots of sexual stamina......its less headaches for me booking. I guess some ladies have selective vaginal disabilities if a booking requires more work....i.e. "tender pussy syndrome."

spectrum.
I need new windows...
But only if I can be the first of the day.