Preferred Prostate Massage Toys?

Ginger Doll... That sounds an awful lot like a challenge!!! You know how I like to challenge hot women, into doing sexual things.. I guess I will have to take you up on your offer!!!
I have not had any great experiences with PM.. but a salad toss at the right moment has been a proven success!! �� Originally Posted by Body4life67
There's a first time for everything.
Vannah... I have you on my list!!!
While I have toys, I prefer to use my long fingers for a proper massage. I can judge the amount of pressure being applied, and actually feel it under my fingers as I stroke.
  • BK
  • 07-04-2017, 04:21 PM
Very interesting article! I would think that 21 times a month is pretty standard. Originally Posted by Vannah
21 is so low for me anyway. Everyday usually unless I am saving up for a special someone.
Nice thread
21 is so low for me anyway. Everyday usually unless I am saving up for a special someone. Originally Posted by BK
You might just have the healthiest prostate here!
  • BK
  • 07-05-2017, 01:17 PM
All these times no one has offered to massage mine for me. Not sure how to process this. Makes me feel like I've been missing out.
All these times no one has offered to massage mine for me. Not sure how to process this. Makes me feel like I've been missing out. Originally Posted by BK
I'm pretty sure that I offered! We were just busy with other things.
  • BK
  • 07-05-2017, 02:37 PM
I'm pretty sure that I offered! We were just busy with other things. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I was in a hypnotic state so you could've just slid it in I might not have noticed 🙄
You would definitely notice.
I was in a hypnotic state so you could've just slid it in I might not have noticed 🙄 Originally Posted by BK
That's what she said!

Sorry, I just could not resist.
I have always enjoyed the old fashioned finger. even after I have had my prostrate removed.
I just started wondering, do men massage their own prostates with toys, or is that something you only have a provider do?
  • BK
  • 07-10-2017, 10:44 AM
something makes me think you really like sticking toys up bums. 😊