Thinking?????

I know the last couple pics posted were meant to be unflattering, but I gotta say.........if that was what I saw when the girl opened the door I would be pretty excited. Woo hoo!!! Originally Posted by Bakersdough
yer sayin yas ...need an ipecac?
I know the last couple pics posted were meant to be unflattering, but I gotta say.........if that was what I saw when the girl opened the door I would be pretty excited. Woo hoo!!! Originally Posted by Bakersdough
I'd be excited also. Then celebrate yes I can still RUN
Wow ... don’t let a few guys get under your skin and lash out at the ladies. Hi Boys! I see you guys survived the first wave of the hoepacolyse. Me too. Phew 😅 not sure what the ... Admits .... can do but there’s a block button around here somewhere maybe my cheap derp head is in the way.
Eccie may have disappeared temporarily and changed, but it's good to see the posters haven't, Contemptuous assholes, through and through.
Eccie may have disappeared temporarily and changed, but it's good to see the posters haven't, Contemptuous assholes, through and through. Originally Posted by generic-username1111
so yer sayin ya wants ...sex with yer ...plastic man?

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
While i do understand there are some trolls and a few guys who say your not there cup along with your obvious insecurity with all due respect y'all gotta get over that and stop generalizing evertime you don't hear somebody stroke your ego smh what are you talking about you guys in upstate, 5 or 6 guys don't speak for this area and they're about 3 or 5 ladies, in the area of your body type coming through here all the time then you got guys on here saying they sent you messages already stop it
While i do understand there are some trolls and a few guys who say your not there cup along with your obvious insecurity with all due respect y'all gotta get over that and stop generalizing evertime you don't hear somebody stroke your ego smh what are you talking about you guys in upstate, 5 or 6 guys don't speak for this area and they're about 3 or 5 ladies, in the area of your body type coming through here all the time then you got guys on here saying they sent you messages already stop it Originally Posted by change2chance
bettin ya done gots all ...a+ grades ...in english
While i do understand there are some trolls and a few guys who say your not there cup along with your obvious insecurity with all due respect y'all gotta get over that and stop generalizing evertime you don't hear somebody stroke your ego smh what are you talking about you guys in Upset NY, 5 or 6 guys don't speak for this area and they're about 3 or 5 ladies, in the area of your body type coming through here all the time then you got guys on here saying they sent you messages already stop it Originally Posted by change2chance
fixed part of it for you
she aint fat where I'm from. average. this southern boy would love your southern hospitality sexy.
[QUOTE=bigdickdaddydom;10607587 01]she aint fat where I'm from./QUOTE]

Reckon this puts essentially everything you've said on here into perspective.

Not sure where you're from southern boy. Fat whores are fat whores for anyone with an internet connection and a television. Whew.
[QUOTE=Next Best Thing;1060758750]
she aint fat where I'm from./QUOTE]

Reckon this puts essentially everything you've said on here into perspective.

Not sure where you're from southern boy. Fat whores are fat whores for anyone with an internet connection and a television. Whew. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
seen spinners to for the novelty. reviewed em. if she's pretty and fat I'm down with that.
[QUOTE=bigdickdaddydom;10607587 65]

seen spinners to for the novelty. reviewed em. if she's pretty and fat I'm down with that. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Fine but not normal. Whew.
[QUOTE=Next Best Thing;1060758777]

Fine but not normal. Whew. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
sorry you got bad taste bro.
[QUOTE=bigdickdaddydom;10607587 82]

sorry you got bad taste bro. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You prefer fat women. This in abnormal.

The only issue I have with oddballs who encourage fat women is that this in turn means more fatsos will infiltrate the area. Upstate NY represents test tube conditions confirming this.

I prefer physically fit women, like most normal males.
This is some interesting dialog...between BDD and NBT, I'm sayin. Each have their points. Neither more "right" than the other. You boyz got it covered.