Ladies: a deep, maybe too personal question. I know i am not the only one who has these thoughts

Have you ever had a client that you liked more than a client. Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
It would be weirder if companions and clients didn't have this happen to them from time to time.

We are biologically programmed to look for our "procreative mate". The activities that we engage in here often lead to a release of oxytocin and endorphins, as well as a lowering of blood pressure. Oxytocin is sometimes called the "love hormone".

Additionally, we are culturally programmed to look for a singular "procreative mate".

It takes an evolved and adult perspective to be able to move past our biological and social conditioning and do what we do here without catching the "feels".

I think it would take an even more evolved and adult perspective to transition the client/companion relationship to a more "traditional" relationship.

I'm not saying not to go for it - it's not really my place; but, since you put it out here - I would ask this: Do you know the client well enough to have a real grasp on how adult and evolved his perspective is; AND, do you know yourself well enough to know adult and evolved your perspective is?

If you'd asked me a year ago how well I knew myself, I would have told you that I knew myself well. Then, I got an opportunity to see a trained, licensed therapist and I learned that I had all kinds of garbage in my brain that I was totally unaware of. It's awesome getting the opportunity to really learn about oneself, I recommend it. Off topic side note: I really want to bang my therapist, but I'm guessing that's another client/provider relationship that would hard to transition.
Been there, done that, a long time ago. While a bit of dating may work, be fun, fill some gaps.....if you think at some point, that will be a LTR life partner, I'd say don't go that far down the path.
Had that interest in my most regular client a couple of years ago. He was single & dating. I was dabbling in the dating pool at the time. We would always share war stories about all the crazy people we met online.

It was a quandary for me. He was my best client, and taking it to the next level would remove the finances from the equation. We usually saw each other 2-3 times a week, so that would have been a big loss for me. Also, if the interest wasn’t mutual, hobbying would have probably felt awkward moving forward.

So I never broached the subject… And then one day he just stopped calling. I think he probably met someone. Now I’m disappointed in my hesitation.

Oh well. At least I have a really awesome cat. Lol
Had that interest in my most regular client a couple of years ago. He was single & dating. I was dabbling in the dating pool at the time. We would always share war stories about all the crazy people we met online.

It was a quandary for me. He was my best client, and taking it to the next level would remove the finances from the equation. We usually saw each other 2-3 times a week, so that would have been a big loss for me. Also, if the interest wasn’t mutual, hobbying would have probably felt awkward moving forward.

So I never broached the subject… And then one day he just stopped calling. I think he probably met someone. Now I’m disappointed in my hesitation.

Oh well. At least I have a really awesome cat. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
this should bring you closure instead of disappointment! I think you made the right call.
For the ladies. I am curious about something. Maybe its too personal. You dont have to talk about it.

Have you ever had a client that you liked more than a client. Somebody you thought in the real world would be a guy you would date?

If so, what do you do?

Stop seeing him, making up excuses?
Tell him the truth?
Keep seeing him and see what could develop?

I know much of this depends on his relationship status, etc.

Or maybe i just like the movie "An Officer and a Gentleman" too much? Lol Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
How many guys are thinking "Damn, Suzanna's falling in love with me".?
  • IQ160
  • 09-17-2018, 11:31 PM
How many guys are thinking "Damn, Suzanna's falling in love with me".? Originally Posted by mojoworkin
That depends. What does she look like? How old is she? Would she quit being a hooker to live/marry/date/sugar baby with me? I would guess that since we’ve never met the answer is “no”. Although with my advanced intelligence, my membership in Mensa, my rugged good looks and my only vice being in this hobby, I guess she could do worse than I.
That depends. What does she look like? How old is she? Would she quit being a hooker to live/marry/date/sugar baby with me? I would guess that since we’ve never met the answer is “no”. Although with my advanced intelligence, my membership in Mensa, my rugged good looks and my only vice being in this hobby, I guess she could do worse than I. Originally Posted by IQ160
He's extremely humble also, what a catch.
I’m constantly falling in love...1 hour at a time.

Personally I think it’s in both parties best interests to keep your personal and hobby life separate. But everyone’s situation is different, so if there’s a mutual attraction and you go into it with your eyes wide open, go for it.
What most ladies want is security and comfort, give her that and it might stand a chance.
If she still wants to see hundreds of guys a year, you might have a problem.
I’m constantly falling in love...1 hour at a time. Originally Posted by lakecat
Thread winner ^^^^^^^
I’m constantly falling in love...1 hour at a time.
Originally Posted by lakecat

An HOUR!!!
Look at you ...you overachiever,
Hell mine are in 3 min increments!
  • IQ160
  • 09-19-2018, 12:10 AM
He's extremely humble also, what a catch. Originally Posted by 71Pseudonym
That’s not humlity. That’s knowing who you are.
That’s not humlity. That’s knowing who you are. Originally Posted by IQ160
And this, like several other posts in this thread are off topic and thread hijack points worthy. Get back to the topic offered by the OP, please.
I thought this thread was for the ladies?
I thought this thread was for the ladies? Originally Posted by Lubeman
Hahahahaha