Trump speech at CPAC tonight was remarkable

Good grief! I suppose the Japanese didn't bomb us into WW2 either, they were just telling us to "mind our own fucking business"!

Where did you learn your history at the College of Appeasement?

2,403 of your fellow Americans died on 12/7/41. Nearly 3,000 more died on 9/11/01. You are wholly unworthy of their sacrifices, or the sacrifices of those who fought to avenge their deaths!
You're way too generous. True

LM is just a hot-headed know-it-all with no debate skills whatsoever. True

Witness how he thinks he "wins" an argument - "that is a fact get over it" and "that is your opinion not a fact". True

His opinions are all facts while your facts are just opinions. Lol.

D- at best. Originally Posted by lustylad

That is indeed what he thinks. Just another angry Progressive.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Angry progressives suck at debate... and they know it!

That's why they want to censor (or cancel) anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with their woke dogma du jour.
But Saddam wasn't doing anything in 2002.

And OBL wasn't in Afghanistan.

In 1991,
bin Laden
was expelled from Saudi Arabia by its regime after repeatedly criticizing the Saudi alliance with the United States. He and his followers moved first to
Afghanistan
and then relocated to Sudan by 1992, in a deal brokered by Ali Mohamed. Does Tora Bora ring a bell?

9/11 was just a greenlight to try to swap out existing warlords for a more friendly one.

And the US did the "green lighting?

What 9/11 should have been is a lesson to the west that one should mind their own fucking business and not exploit far away countries or regions. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Who were we exploiting that caused 9/11?
Good grief! I suppose the Japanese didn't bomb us into WW2 either, they were just telling us to "mind our own fucking business"!

Where did you learn your history at the College of Appeasement?

2,403 of your fellow Americans died on 12/7/41. Nearly 3,000 more died on 9/11/01. Originally Posted by lustylad
The Japanese bombed us in WW2, we didn't nuke Australia though.

A bunch of Saudi's fly planes into the WTC and the Pentagon, and for some reason we're in Afghanistan because they *think* the guys who did it boot camped there, but the leader was in Pakistan.

As for "minding our own fucking business", we have the problems with fundamentalist Islam we currently have because the west (including us) started piecing out the Ottoman Empire as it died, exploited it's populace, meddled with governments, and now have to deal with generations of goat fucking perma-virgins who have nothing better to do than suicide bomb us at their leisure because they have no prospects, no women, no jobs, and no money.

When I say "we never should have been over there", I'm talking about 1922, not just 2002.

You are wholly unworthy of their sacrifices, or the sacrifices of those who fought to avenge their deaths!
Oh kiss my ass and get some reading comprehension. Then maybe you'd realize you and I are on the same team.
Who were we exploiting that caused 9/11? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
If you're not doing anything tonight, I have a great BBC documentary that explains the rise of fundamental Islam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTg4qnyUGxg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QTaJ_ZVn-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD1BRE-DBsA

The short version: Because of the actions of the west + russia between the world wars and after ww2, we made the enemy we now have.

The lesson: Sometimes it's better to let the mongrels bang rocks together than to torment or subjugate them.

I wouldn't agree with lustylady about me. To be hot headed would mean I would actually have to give a fuck and be offended. Trust me, that never happens in my real life and it certainly will never happen on a whore board with anonymous strangers with fake names talking shit to me. But hey, believe what you want if it makes you feel better old timers.

I do appreciate the attempts to insult a man like me who can't be insulted. It's adorable. LOL
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2021, 04:27 PM
We didn't start either war. Saddam Hussein started the Iraq war by invading Kuwait in 1989. OBL started the Afghanistan war by attacking us on 9/11. Originally Posted by lustylad
Oh great another Dixie Chick hater who was all for us invading Iraq...the 2003 invasion.

When will you ever admit the stupidity of that war?

And on a side note....Japan didn't bomb us in 1941 for any other reason than we chocked off their oil supply.

https://www.salon.com/2013/12/05/oil..._pearl_harbor/
You're way too generous. LM is just a hot-headed know-it-all with no debate skills whatsoever. Witness how he thinks he "wins" an argument - "that is a fact get over it" and "that is your opinion not a fact".

His opinions are all facts while your facts are just opinions. Lol.

D- at best. Originally Posted by lustylad
And you think you're good?????

Every point I make on here can be backed up with written documentation. And your only response to that is your usual weak "LSM" reply.

angry, about what?? Once again I stated a fact and like usual all you can do is try and shift argument. I stated that Trumps speech was packed with lies and that has been proven. You get a capital F in your attempts to defend that pathological liar that you praise and worship. I do appreciate your generosity though. Fwiw you do come across as a much more competent conservatard than Crusty does, which ain't saying much.
There’s not enough Adderall in DC for Biden to give a speech like that.
They've been playing "proud to be an american" as his intro and "ymca" as his outro since he started campaigning
For the 2020 election.

But yeah, it was good to see him again. Didn't think I'd miss him, but I did. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
thanks for the answer. I knew the intro one but for some reason thought YMCA was new.

The hate from the left on this board is no different from people I see in real life. I feel sorry for them.
The hate from the left on this board is no different from people I see in real life. I feel sorry for them. Originally Posted by DTickler
Nothing but ivory tower grandstanding. There's something uncanny about watching some of the most entitled people in the world act like they're the victim.

They don't know how money works, they think other nations want to be their friends, and that it's the government's job to take care of them and tell them what to do, because clout chasers are incapable of having an original thought of their own.

Originally Posted by matchingmole
Your ignorant visual is typical of too many .... getting rid of Trump didn't solve YOUR PROBLEM ... you are not going to get rid of the 80 million who support his way of looking at the future of this country and the 10+ million who didn't vote for him because they didn't like HIS PRESENTATION and BELIEVED BIDEN.