Obama wants to regulate cow fart to fight “global warming”

You're the one bragging about nursing on a "biggen", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You are a childish cocksucker In Bred Hankering for a biggen.
No, just giving ya the heads up.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Waste of time Jim Try it on a liberal.
You're the one bragging about nursing on a "biggen", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The Cock Whisperer is getting jealous.

He wants all the big ones for himself.

I'va, just give him a name and let him go nurse on it himself. At least he won't be posting on here.
You are a childish cocksucker In Bred Hankering for a biggen. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You shouldn't share you and your "biggen's" intimate conversations in an open forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

The Cock Whisperer is getting jealous.

He wants all the big ones for himself.

I'va, just give him a name and let him go nurse on it himself. At least he won't be posting on here.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
You've demonstrated again that you're too damn stupid to read and comprehend that it is Ekim the Inbred Chimp who is bragging about nursing on a "biggen", you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass living in exile in Dixie.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055323494] You shouldn't share you and your "biggen's" intimate conversations in an open forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Seeing you are the only cocksucker who constantly brags about sucking on a biggen why don't you share some of your accounts, or at least have a review. When you put on your heels and blue dress get your makeup on do you check to see if the guy is liberal or Conservative before you suck their dick? Would you admit to sucking a liberal dick?

Seeing you are the only cocksucker who constantly brags about sucking on a biggen why don't you share some of your accounts, or at least have a review. When you put on your heels and blue dress get your makeup on do you check to see if the guy is liberal or Conservative before you suck their dick? Would you admit to sucking a liberal dick?
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You stupidly have it ass backwards again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, look at your handle: you're the one going on and on about your boyfriend "biggen".
  • CJ7
  • 05-16-2014, 12:56 PM
repeat after IB !
You stupidly have it ass backwards again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, look at your handle: you're the one going on and on about your boyfriend "biggen". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Answer the question dick breath.

Hey, everyone. This is what CBJ7 wants you to repeat:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

[SIZE="4"]Answer the question dick breath, Would you suck a liberal dick?[/SIZEe
repeat after IB ! Originally Posted by CJ7

You stupidly have it ass backwards again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, look at your handle: you're the one going on and on about your boyfriend "biggen". Originally Posted by I B Hankering

[SIZE="4"]Answer the question dick breath, Would you suck a liberal dick?[/SIZEe Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't worry your wee, little mind, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Only lib-retarded, LBGT Odumbo voters like you want to suck a liberal's dick, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Normal people find behavior such as yours abhorrent, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Don't worry your wee, little mind, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Only lib-retarded, LBGT Odumbo voters like you want to suck a liberal's dick, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Normal people find behavior such as yours abhorrent, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

So you do suck liberal's dick, good for you ass wipe there for a while I thought you were a raciest..
So you do suck liberal's dick, good for you ass wipe there for a while I thought you were a raciest.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You were told that sucking on your boyfriend's "biggen" wouldn't make you any smarter, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your ignorant post proves that, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You were told that sucking on your boyfriend's "biggen" wouldn't make you any smarter, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your ignorant post proves that, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Seeing this OP was about global warming you thought it meant you holding your lover's balls while you sucked his dick, and kept them warm. If sperm were brains you would be a genius ..
Seeing this OP was about global warming you thought it meant you holding your lover's balls while you sucked his dick, and kept them warm. If sperm were brains you would be a genius .. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the one to know, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, since the better part of you ran down your mother's leg and onto the men's room floor.
You'd be the one to know, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, since the better part of you ran down your mother's leg and onto the men's room floor. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You must have really had a biggen wipe off your chin. Glory hole???